Path of Exile OPEN BETA! 1/23

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Deriv, Jan 13, 2013.

1. I've got mumble, vent, and skype

2. Coming out tomor, can't wait. Will def be on it if I'm not busy!

3. Anyone know what time the downloads will start? Is it starting at midnight tonight or....?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using GC Forum App

4. We could just use the vent we have for Guild Wars 2, most people already have it set up and that's half the battle.

You can already download the game, but as for when it opens up, 1:00 P.M. MST for me. My house along the UPS route is about noon, if I factor in the stampeding intrawebz crashing the servers, I should have shit installed and ready to go just in time! ;)

5. I have downloaded it already, I get done with classes at 1135 so I'm guessing I'll make it home before release or right after prob

6. Im getting on in like 30 mins gotta shower n cook some eggs then im rdy

7. Doesn't start until 4 pm est so I recommend pre downloading If you haven't.

8. [quote name='"Bubbles42O"']Doesn't start until 4 pm est so I recommend pre downloading If you haven't.[/quote]

What the fuck 4 PM est i thought it started way earlier now im pissed

9. MAN! I just got home from school...and I still gotta wait like 3 1/2 hours -.-

10. Woooho! 5 more hours of work to go then some POE for the night!

Well to be fair they have a giant count down timer on the main page...............Path of Exile

11. Man I just got to work, so I have 7 more hours til I can play D:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using GC Forum App

12. lol yea i thought the timer was only for character resets.

However only 1 more hour for me then i'll be playing.

I'm so far considering The Shadow and The Templar. I'm really excited for this game.

13. #33 Happysack, Jan 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2013
    Another 3 hours before I'll be able to play or so but I got me some "edited per advisement" and Cheese x Romulin to enjoy the first night of open beta with!

I don't what the hell I want to play, I enjoyed my Duelist and Templar in Closed beta but I was thinking about going Ranger or Witch this time.

14. ^^^ I would edit that part about Vicodin out lmfao.

15. I left for work this morning with the game downloading. I get back home and it stopped at like 45% while I was at work and gave me an error. Now I am downloading again! :mad:

16. Ugh I wish I had Cheese x Romulin:smoking:

Just as I thought I was going to have more time for GW2 now this is gonna take my attention

17. I would give this a shot but my computer is shot.. God I really needa call to get it repaired. TOMORROW I WILL DO IT bc this game looks dope

18. #38 HaoleToke719, Jan 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2013
    Add me up! Muncheez

19. Level 15 ranger so far.

20. I've played a witch and shadow to level 10 so far. They are both awesome! I'm about to start a templar.