Patanjalis Cannabis Sutras

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Patanjali, Sep 18, 2014.

1. happy belated 4/20 pat ! [​IMG]

that girl is beautiful, nice and frosty mmm... is that one of the bodhis?

Hi Scoobie! Happy belated 4/20 to you as well! [​IMG]

Yes, that is another of Bodhi's! I've been running a lot of his gear lately. This is actually not from bodhi (emerald triangle) and is what I'm smoking on atm.

(I still don't know how to insert full sized photos into a post lmao!)

nug.jpg

Hope everyone is having a great Thursday... almost FrYday! ;)

Peace!

P-

3. Hey there brotha! Miss seeing ya around the city, drop me a PM when ya get a chance!

Hope all has been well with you and yours man, happy growing!

• Like Like x 1
  4. We're on a mission from God - to grow organic cannabis.

The mission continues...

:bongin:

P-

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. neeext.jpg

Next lineup:

Sunshine Daydream - Bodhi
    Kashmir 22 x 88' g13/hp - Bodhi
    G13/Skunk - Dominion Seed Co
    Chem Fuego - Luckydog Seeds
    Swamp Magic - Doc D Seeds
    Butterscotch x SSDD - Bodhi
    Velvet Buzzsaw - Doc D Seeds
    Chocolate Trip x Grimmdica - Patanjali's Seed Sutras

P-

• Like Like x 3
  6. This is a Chocolate Trip x Grimmdica.
    thaigrimm.jpg

And this is a C99 mom I'm about to take some cuttings of. I have a male in flower.
    c99.jpg

Mixing up soil and finishing a grow space for these. Pretty stoked to have some new genetics. The C99 and G13/skunk are from @duke_diamond_va. If you don't know of Duke or his work, I think he's a super cool dude with some real deal old school genetics. Just my opinion of course. ;)

Peace!

P-

• Like Like x 2
  7. Mixed up some soil today. Really happy with the tilth. So much so, that I might add a little more compost as it is extremely light and fluffy.

Base mix:
    75 gallons compost (mixed sources)
    75 gallons of pumice (to be mixed in later)
    75 gallons peat
    30 gallons rice hulls
    30 gallons coco coir
    15 gallons bio char

To that I added:
    60c basalt
    30c gypsum
    20c kelp
    20c fish meal
    10c crab meal
    6c neem meal
    4c karanja meal

P-

8. depending on plant maturity for the soil mix i question the amount of neem. if the plants are mature (not seedlings) then ok. i'm surprised to not see a dry complete fertilizer with trace elements. perhaps your compost is rich enough in minor macro elements and sufficient micro elements. an addition of grd would be beneficial, 1:1 with the basalt imo. and i think the only time we can use to much kelp is if we already dont have proper tilth.

i've noodled your total mix of base to be ~50 cf give or take. yes/no? i might be off.

and how do you ensure thorough mixing on that large a scale?

9. Thanks for the reply Possuum! This is about half the amount of neem I normally use, and the plants will be well established before they hit the mix. And yes, I figure the mix to be about 40-50 cu ft. What do you mean a dry complete fertilizer? You don't think the rock dust and kelp is going to be sufficient for trace elements? I don't have access to grd, so I went with basalt. Compost is a mix of ewc, an omri boughten compost and some of my homemade compost from the chicken coop.

As far as mixing, I use ol faithful lol. (this is part way through the process)

soil.jpg

om shanti,

P-

• Like Like x 3
  10. sweet on the shovel method! i use less than 5cf for my hobby so it's all individual hand mixed in a plastic concrete mixing tub. HFTools sells a 3.5cf electric mixer for ~$200 plus a 25% coupon would drop it even lower if you or anyone else is ever interested.

by 'dry complte fertilizer' i mean a bagged product like espoma. they have several different flavors of organic products. i use the flower tone product because of its micro trace elements (palm tone might be another choice if i could get it locally). i use these products only because i do not have access to a known compost source or a known ewc source - i purchase these two products and the caveat is and always will be "buyer beware" so i hedge my risk a bit with the addition of 2-3 tbsp of flower tone per cf. it has always worked in my situ but every situ is different so i thought i'd just throw that out there to get your noodle firing thinking about the "basic 16" elements all plants need to grow and be all they can be. any element in addition to the basic 16 is a plus but without the minimum amounts of those 16 basic and well documented elements required for ALL plants to grow and be healthy problems will likely manifest at some point. ime anyway and based on what i described with my situation with the compost and ewc.

if we can properly account for the basic 16 elements we're golden from start to finish. anything above that is a plus. :bongin::bongin::bongin:.... just a couple of thoughts this morning :GettingStoned:

• Like Like x 3
  11. Possuum, I have heard of a lot of people that like the flower tone products. I haven't myself used any. I generally feel like I am ok with rock dust and kelp. If I really think I need a jolt, I have some tm-7 that really works well in a foliar. (That reminds me, I need to make more knf calcium - another great foliar addition). Possuum, what do you think are the more difficult elements to keep up with?

I appreciate the mixer coupon. I honestly don't mind some good shoveling. The joke at work is we're keeping ourselves out of the gym with all the hard labor we do.

"Can't afford a gym membership, better go wheel barrow that rock over there. Tractor uses too much gas."

I enjoy your morning thoughts Possuum. Hope you have a great evening.
    :passing-joint:

P-

• Like Like x 2