Patanjalis Cannabis Sutras

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Patanjali, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Happy FrYday, P! What's good, man?

I see smokey found her way over :hello:

2. #142 dlsmokes, Feb 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2015
    Yeeeeeah, better late than never. Seems this thread, and another was missing my ass big time. I should have been staring in his window :)
    Sup my Muthafucka :wave: ?

Lol! My sincere apologies! Me and my ass-umptions. :p Welcome to my humble thread ma'am! Sorry, I'm really high atm. :smoking:

Hi TJ! Damn, I forgot it is FrYday! And I've been celebrating appropriately! Milagro and Motorbreath OG... life is good! :laughing:
    Anyone going to the Denver cup? I'd love to go see Snoop at Red Rocks!

Ear... this goes left...

P-

4. #144 dlsmokes, Feb 7, 2015
    :laughing: no apologies needed. It happens all the time IRL too..I guess I have a little umph when I type :)

Now you can't be calling ma'am either :laughing: that Shit just sounds crazy. Shit I don't think I've ever been called ma'am before. I get more sir's 😛. Muthafucka mentioned to me that he was goibg with a full garden pretty soon. I have been heavily contemplating this.

5. :wave: my nickname is "muthafucka", btw lol :p

Wasn't planning on doing the denver cup.. I have never been to any of the canna-related events here, though. Maybe I'll think on it. You and TWB gonna be there?

Haven't seen TWB on here in a while. If you talk to him, say high! :wave:

Lol, I guess I ass-ume people on the forum are guys unless otherwose noted. As far as the full garden flip, I think that depends on how many lights you're running, and how much you can trim at one time. :p

I'd suggest if you are running more than a few lights to break it up and stagger a couple rooms. But like I mentioned, if you have a team of trimmers, not an issue. I like flipping all at once because I feel like it helps me keep the mites under control. I've had issues in the past over lapping grows and then getting a population of mites I can't get rid of.

So ya, I'd do it! :)

Now where's my coffee lol?!

Hi Mutha... I mean TJ! lol. I have never been to any of the canna related events either. I don't know if TwB is going or not. I need to ask him. I'm highly considering it. Slim chance I might be getting a VIP ticket from a friend of a friend - fingers crossed. I know it's gimicky, but I still want to go and check out all the breeders, glass blowers, etc. And I'm not a big rap fan, but I really dig the old school Snoop and Dre. It is Saturday... better start the day off right. Cup of coffee and some NWA! :p

http://youtu.be/TMZi25Pq3T8

Peace all!

P-

7. #147 dlsmokes, Feb 7, 2015
    Morning :wave: now I know I can chill here. Snoop, and NWA in the dame day..all I need is for you to post something for me to study :)

Oh yeah! Done with work for the day! It's on like Donkey Kong!

donkeykong.jpg

What hoods? Compton, long beach, englewOOOd!

http://youtu.be/QZXc39hT8t4

Hmmm... something to study? If you haven't read this, I find it highly interesting and thought provoking.

View attachment What a Plant Knows - Daniel Chamovitz.pdf

Now someone hand me my Mu@*$% ) Fu%$(%g Pipe!

:bongin:

G'd up from the feet up,

P-

9. Dude!!! %#!&$ :yay: I have been searching for a free pdf version of that book for ages. Thank you!!

Well lmk if you do decide to go. I may grab a ticket. It is probably a lot of goofy HT gimmicks like you stated, but it might be worthwhile to check it out once in my lifetime lol. I wonder if there will be a veganic booth :devious:

I'm curious if the show will be performed by Snoop Dogg or Snoop Lion. I think he is making raggae music now :blink:

10. Please destroy all morons in your path TJ haha

@P

Ty for the pdf!

You are very welcome TJ! I found the pdf right after I bought the book lol. Oh well, it's only like $10, and well worth it imo. Definitely let me know if you head out to the cup. And I sure hope it's Snoop Dogg. I'm not really digging the reggae album. :unsure:

Most welcome Haggard! I really enjoyed the book. I hope everyone else does too!

Peace!

P-

12. Right on... :metal: nope neva read that one.. Very pleased to have it, and free like my Muthafucka said  :ey:

Wait #1?  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :hello:

13. Sweet!! I too have been trying to find that book!

I'm really wanting to find a PDF for the book Fundamentals of Horticulture by J.B. Edmond. Anyone have this handy? I know "muthafucka" has the actual book, hahahaha xD too funny!

14. Pat just finished catching up on your journal, man you got really nice looking ladies! and that huge scissor hash puck, oh my gosh! :hippie:
    all your plants are no-till right?

have a super duper day! :bongin:

15. #155 donothinggardening, Feb 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2015
    Lol my copy is pretty old and worn. I got it for $6, used on amazon. Totally worth it. :D Reminds me, I have a ton of reading to do lol :bolt:

16. #156 Anatman, Apr 4, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2015
    When I was last in Denver there was some big weed/rap concert and I went to see Snoop Dogg, Xzibit, Warren G, Nate Dogg(RIP), and some other classics from the 90s. Definitely worth it. The cannabis aspect of it was super gimimky, but it was cool to see everybody grooving to 90s hiphop and smoking despite age or socioeconomic status.

If I were in Denver, I'd probably go just for the music, lol!

Hi P, finally stumbled on in here, and glad I did with that PDF post on this page.

17. Man, if warren G and nate dogg were going, I would be there, no doubt! Too bad nate is dead now.

Could be fun to see snoop lol

18. Hi Patanjali! :wave:
    I found you! Glad I did too...been looking for that book man! Can't beat free! Thanks! I'm subbed up for the ride. Garden looks great in the last pic. Been busy trimming yet?
    Hope all is well!

19. Hey bro!! Hope all has been well for you and yours!! Happy 420, hope all is well in the garden for you today!

20. #160 Patanjali, Apr 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2015

Hey Mainah! Have to say I've been taking in 4/20 festivities, so I think you're talking about What a Plant Knows? If so great book! Garden has been trimmed, flipped, and is now going into the home stretch of the next round (see below). Things move quick around here! [​IMG]

Thanks for stopping in mainah, hope you're having a great 4/20!

Hi pH! Doing good, thank you! Hope everthing is going well with you! Been spending more time with the garden, but less time online. I actually was down in the garden, and I'm about to water in an malted barely tea!

bloodorange.jpg

Happy 4/20!

P-