Patanjalis Cannabis Sutras

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Patanjali, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Happy Thanksgiving P!
    I'm thankful you found your way here

2. Damnit tree, I feel like I am following you around. Lol

Happy thanksgiving Pat! Hope you have a great day bro!

Hi Tree! Happy Thanksgiving to you as well! Hope you are having a day filled with food, fun, and some gnarley nugs! Thank you for the positive vibes, super appreciate it! :hello:

Happy Thanksgiving GTG! Same to you man! Hope you have a great day, with great food, and even better smoke! :)

Sorry I haven't been updating this much. Been crazy busy. Just finished drying and putting into jars. I trimmed for about two weeks lol. Couple of nugs from the Aurora Happy Life Project from 303 Seeds:

tday.jpg

Ok... it's that time!

:bongin:

Peace all!

P-

4. And I actually feel kinda rude for not saying happy t day to you and your family as well tree!
    Nice lookin nugz!

5. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

So....Patanjali, do the dinner guests get a choice of breast, leg or nugg? :D

Thanks GTG! :wub:

Haha! You know it! Actually, I think it's more like build your own adventure. You start off with a good nug of your choice. We then add your favorite bubble or finger hash, topped with a little kief. After dinner are the neopolitan lefties! Pick three buds of your choice, grind and roll!

Then... a little Christmas music! :laughing:

[video]http://youtu.be/M5Mv2-Iin5M[/video]

Peace!

P-

7. Damn....I'd never miss a thanksgiving at your place!

8. Happy holidays P!

9. Hey Patanjali!

i wasnt sure at first, but you have the same avatar and then i saw the red mylar and i was like, ok this has to be him! lol!

tried to PM you but it doesnt seem to be working?
    good to see you are still kicking it, hope all is well!

what happend to bp? you are the first one i found from there :)

oh and sorry if by any chance you are not the same patanjali with the same avatar and red mylar from bp, LOL!

10. #130 Patanjali, Jan 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2015

I'm SOO slacking lmao! Hope you had a great holiday D's!

Hey Scoobie! the red Mylar is kind of a dead giveaway huh? lmFao! I sent you a pm about the other forum. Let me know if by some chance you don't get it. ;)

Sixty degrees here today! I need to get out and enjoy it while I can! Not sure I want to know how warm it is there Scoobie! :rolleyes:

Peace!

P-

11. you'd be suprized...its 53f here right now ...i was talking to a canadian friend  saying its like 50f here and how cold it felt, im wearing a big ass coat and gloves...he laughed at me and said if it was 50 where he was he would go running outside in shorts LOL!
    everything is relative eh?

12. Sup P! Let's see some inspiration up in here. I know you got something looking good going on.;)

Sup Deez! How you been man?!

Haha... I've been slacking I know! How about a little Lemon Diesel?

lemon.jpg

Deez + Deez = DoubleDeez! :p

Ok... maybe I shouldn't be hitting the pipe this early lol!

Peace!

P-

14. Ooooh....I KNEW you had some goodness going on there! Man that looks yummy as heck! Is a strong smeller? Sure looks like it.

I'm right behind ya. Gotta get a few things done today and I like to have a little green in my chest while I'm at it. ;)

15. That shit looked so good...It made me scoot closer to the damn screen. Could have been a Google image,  very nice. 

Thanks Deez! You know, it's right in the center of a big bed. I need to lean over and get a whiff! And yeah, it's 4:20 every hour around here! :)

Thanks Dismokes! I've heard some Emerald Triangle hating, but I've had nothing but good experiences with their genetics! (Cherry OG, BB Headband, RPK). The soil does the rest of the work. I just sit around and smoke weed! :p

Thanks for the positive vibes!

Peace!

P-

17. Yah mahn! Veg out till ya got tap roots coming from the soles of your feet. :)

18. Not a problem at all. Shit we gotta give props where they are due. I was wondering...you fill your room completely and then flip the entire room at once?

Thanks man! ;)

Yessir, I fill the whole room, let it veg for a week or two, and then flip! I'm kind of constrained in space (and hindsight is 20/20) but I would have set up two smaller flowering rooms (rather than one big one) if I had to do it again.

Time to take some rips and start dinner!

Peace!

P-

20. Okay 2 things first K... I'm DDLSmokes, but the gang of Organiphile's I hang with call me Smoke, :Smoke: y, and Moke in my Triangle family, then there's the sir thang....ughm I'm a LADY :)

Okay now finish telling me ;)