Pat Robertson predicts mass killings in 2007

Discussion in 'General' started by weedzilla420, Jan 4, 2007.

1. another false flag op anyone?

Pat Robertson: God told me of 'mass killing' in 2007

Associated Press | January 4, 2006

VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia (AP) -- Evangelical broadcaster Pat Robertson said Tuesday that God has told him that a terrorist attack on the United States would cause a "mass killing" late in 2007.

"I'm not necessarily saying it's going to be nuclear," he said during his news-and-talk television show "The 700 Club" on the Christian Broadcasting Network.

"The Lord didn't say nuclear. But I do believe it will be something like that."

Robertson said God told him about the impending tragedy during a recent prayer retreat.

God also said, he claims, that major cities and possibly millions of people will be affected by the attack, which should take place sometime after September.

Robertson suggested in January 2006 that God punished then-Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon with a stroke for ceding Israeli-controlled land to the Palestinians.

The broadcaster predicted in January 2004 that President Bush would easily win re-election.

Bush won 51 percent of the vote that fall, beating Democratic Sen. John Kerry of Massachusetts.

In 2005 Robertson predicted that Bush would have victory after victory in his second term. He said Social Security reform proposals would be approved and Bush would nominate conservative judges to federal courts.

Lawmakers confirmed Bush's 2005 nominations of John Roberts and Samuel Alito to the Supreme Court. But the president's Social Security initiative was stalled.

"I have a relatively good track record," he said. "Sometimes I miss."

In May, Robertson said God told him that storms and possibly a tsunami were to crash into America's coastline in 2006.

Even though the U.S. was not hit with a tsunami, Robertson on Tuesday cited last spring's heavy rains and flooding in New England as partly fulfilling the prediction.

2. The lord told me not to listen to this silly fuck. That's the only advice I got from up above.

3. This is a good example of how American Terrorism, or at least American "Government" Terrorism works. This guy is going to have a good group of people saying "OH GOD STOP TERRORISM" and hence support George Bush's new "Sacrifice" Iraq War stratagy.... It will be encrypted in youer mind through entertainment and political disinformation...

I beg you if you also live in the US, open your eyes to this...

4. We need to go beyond just saying he is stupid, we need to start proving to everyone else that he isn't being honest with his power of press...

5. what do i smell,....... some fully loaded bull shit!

6. AND FURTHERMORE, I WILL be debunked by someone saying this man is Christian and would never lie (or sin) expecially to another Christian...

we're in their palms

7. if i could fight one religious fanatic, it would be robertson...

8. It's good to know that Christian Extremism lives strong in America.

9. shit like this makes me proud to be an american

10. Because unlike you, Pat takes advantage and can make money off of people's faiths. Once again I ask, can anyone deny he's a prophet? ;P

One thing I've learned is that a false prophet is one who is trying to make a profit.

Pat has been known being friends and having business dealing with a murderous African dictator, in order to have access in that country's diamond investments. The man lives in a mansion, is a multimillionaire, and has set up with other televangelists (Ted Haggard, Jerry Falwell) tourist areas to profit from in Israel, for Christians. What's funny is that when Pat said that Ariel Sharron's medical affliction is God's wrath for Ariel splitting up Israel, the Israeli government took Pat off the list of televangelists who can profit from Christian tourist entering Israel. As you can guess, Pat apologized the next day, so he could be placed back on the list.

This guy reminds me of Pat Robertson (watch this)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTrYE4a1BmE

I also know Scitentist are predicting 2007 will be the warmest on record, A natural cycle cited (El Nino) But further evidence of global climate change.

There is a high chance of violent storms - and putting millions of lives at risk, seeing more of Katrina type level 5 hurricanes. I think he is just building it up from the ground, no reading the future, or god, but being a buisness man sense hoping this will happen so people will be like whoa this guy is not crazy but whatever,

11. he also predicted a tsunami would hit the US in 06

12. Man that guy's so full of shit his eyes should be brown. I don't think god (if there is such a thing) would choose such a self righteous asshole to tell all this stuff to (robertson says that god tells him all this crap).

13. Talking to the voices in his head again I see.

14. I hope Pat Robertson is at ground zero when it happens.

15. All I am saying is his claims do nothing real EXCEPT support Mr. Bush's administration... coincidence? The only realness of this is it will scare people to support President Bush's "War on Terror"...

16. i am getting concerned about global warming. i live in raleigh nc and it's been an unusually mild/warm winter. it was 70 degrees today for christs sake!

i wore short sleeves and rode with my sunroof open today which was kind of nice.

17. Same here.

I live in Canada... it's January 4th. I've shoveled my driveway ONCE this year and it didn't really even need it.

So far, there hasn't been a winter to speak of. Just an extended fall. It seems almost like spring already.

Then again, people living in Manitoba and British Columbia, would disagree a little.

18. you took the words right out of my mouth

It wouldn't surprise me is something does happen, however.

19. You guys just had that Ayles ice shelf break off and floated off which was one of six major ice shelves remaining in Canada's Artic, currently stuck in the winter ice, but soon that thing will be free and melt.

20. That guy is fucking crazy. I've seen him on TV before and he made me sick.