Past the point of no return?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by ChipTheRipper, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Hey guys,
    I've been growing 5 Easy Ryder plants under a 400 w MH in soil less mix, its day 28 now. My plants are extremely undersized from what I've seen compared to other pictures and I think they were stunted before because I fed nutes way too early in their life cycle. Is there anything I can do to make up for all the lost time? I have superthrive but I heard its not good to use too often......

Any ideas?

2. When plants get stunted badly at a young age it can take a while for them to bounce back. The plant can be sluggish for anywhere from a couple days to a couple weeks They can overcome but if you have more seeds or clones get those going and next time just use ph'd water with a drop or two of superthrive per gallon until your plants have 3 nodes atleast. Make sure your ph is good especially with any hydro set up because your plants can look like they need nutes when its just a ph problem.

Over watering, over feeding, and bad ph are the three major problems many people have when they start growing indoors. Also, make changes in small increments. If you raise nutes by a little at a time you will see a slight burning on the tips sometimes which means you are pushing it on the nutes and should cut back. Thats a whole lot better than losing leaves to heavy burning.

-Indy

3. thanks so much