Past History of Bad Trips... Mushroom Question.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ChillnSmoke, Jun 30, 2008.

1. Hi, the only trip I have experienced with hallucinations was Benedryl, which I had been taking for 5-6 months straight, and was addicted to. I had horrible trips, and now want to try mushrooms but am scared of having a horrible trip, or that it might get too out of hand.
    A few questions:
    What is it like? Is it completely hallucinigenic? Or will I still be able to function.

Tripping alone better? Or should I be around friends, I have friends that fuck with me when I'm high though, but I don't want to freak out.

How obvious is it? Will it be obvious to people I am tripping? Should I stay away from people as much as possible?

How long does it last?

2. How did you get addicted to benadryl? wtf? :confused:

3. ^ you do it for 5-6 months:rolleyes:

shrooms will be totally different, i would do 2 grams

and remember dont do them unless you are comfertable with yourself wen and where your doing them and

wen sum1 says sumthing about doing mushrooms, the first thing isnt a thought about a bad trip

4. just keep a open mind and don't rush into anything and you will be fine.

5. its sick.

ate some like halfway to a homies house that lives about 45 mins away, i was goin on overpasses and tunnels and shit...so fuckin trippy. (however I dont suggest you drive)

get to my friends house and im lookin at the asphault and it starts bubbling up on me...then we go in his backyard, he ripples the pool, fuckin looks like liquid silver out of the matrix movie.

he then drives us to the beach. BEST IDEA HE EVER HAD.

im lookin up at the clouds/full moon, and listening to the ocean waves, and the clouds start swirling like their part of the ocean and receding back and forth like the tide.

that was really condensed though.

but yeah, one of many shrom trips, ive tripped alone in my room before just listening to EXPLOSIONS IN THE SKY (d/l these guys for the trip)

lying in my bed for a while, it felt like i was on a pool floaty haha. and fantastic 4 was pretty trippy too.

6. DUDE. I must trip at the beach. Thank you for the epic idea.