Passion

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by megbird, Dec 1, 2012.

1. What is one thing that you are more passionate about than anything else, and why?? :)

I'm curious to see what sorts of things rule other people's lives.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" -Jimi<3 (as if I actually need to label that quote)

I'm most passionate about love. I knoooow that sounds so ridiculously hippy & stuff but what can I say? Love, Peace, Earth. I'm all for it. I base nearly everything I do off of those three things, and I make it my goal to be in the percentage of the world that will try and make things bearable; as others fall into routine of work, sleep, eat, money, work, blahblah, and live their lives only in their little box. What about the rest of the world!?!. Fuck that.

2. the world is just another place money is just another thing and the human experience is what you make it

3. I like this. :)

4. Well, I'm a classical and jazz pianist, a keyboardist, a composer, an opera singer and standard vocalist, a writer, and a visual artist.

I'm passionate about all those things above! Also expressing myself through art, music, literature, and language, and using certain shamanic plants to aid my creativity and meaning :hippie:

Also, can't forget love and peace, and as cliche as those may sound, those are huge driving forces. I'm in no way perfect, not even fucking close, but I try my best to remain positive and to hold those ideals :)

I'm baked as fuck, and I must say, this is the most random thread that I've ever contributed to lol.

5. ^^^^^ i completely agree with you, whats funny though?

im from the direct opposite end.

i am also a writer, musical composer, play tons of instruments, and an artist.

only, my influences are dark and gloomy and death and hate, and depression. it also is cleche in a way, but i am passionate about what i create for sure.

6. Well, in terms of my artwork, I'm mainly inspired by psychedelic visions, negative, dark, gloomy, and or melancholic things. Mainly due to the fact that depressing things comfort me, they make me feel like I'm not alone in my personal strife's. Also, just look around you, there's strife everywhere.

I'm also prone to depression and all of that.

However, as a person, I'm really calm, introspective, peaceful, and nice. It's kind of weird lol. When people meet me, and then see my artwork, they're really confused :D