Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passing urinalysis after passing home drug tests.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Scaredemployee77, Sep 17, 2016.

1. okay first I want to say I am just looking for honest answers. I have been smoke free for 40 days. I took a home test today with my second pee of the day. Only consuming 2 coffees before hand. It was a clear negative line slightly faint bug very easy to see on a RediTest I got from the local headshop.

I have at least another 9 days before I have to take the actual test.

Before I took time off I was a daily smoker of nugs.

I am just trying to decide on sub or not. I would rather use my own!

I believe it will be labcorp if that matters.

Thanks in advance

2. You should be good man

3. Should be good I agree. Would keep doing home tests. Amazon sells them cheap. Labs test to 50ng/ml. Tests I bought on Amazon said the same 50 but the insert said 37.5 so even more sensitive. I have seen down to 20ng/ml on Amazon. If your passing that level I would say your beyond good. Also I have read to not workout and to eat a fatty meal the day before and day of the test to keep your body from releasing anymore THC

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. I have stopped working out right now because I am already passing to be safe. Here is a picture from this mornings test on my first morning urine mid steam. I have two 20 level tests I may take this weekend. Tomorrow I plan on testing at the 50 ones I got from Amazon with a run of what I plan the day of the test. Drink my normal coffee (2 to 3 cups) and shake I do for breakfast. And one bottle water. Stop drinking at noon just eat lunch and take the test 3 hours later. Don't want to accidentally dilute.

I haven't been consume vast amounts of water just drinking as I would normally.

I think I am safe I will be 50 days clean at the very least. Just I haven't even started this job (contracting software firm) and they had me meet with a client and they test. Filling out the paperwork this evening to start the process. So my guess is at earliest the test will be Tuesday. On the client website i have only find a statement of work for a computer vendor requiring a non DOT 5 panel which I at this point am assuming is the 50 level cut off

Attached Files:

5. I've used the exact same test, any line that appears is negative. That test goes down to 37.5. The insert said at 50ng/ml cut off half the people failed this test. All passed at 37.5. My only suggestion is to drink more than you posted. Add some Gatorade which also has electrolytes

6. So you have used easy@home before taking an employment at the lab like labcorp drug screen. Sorry for all the questions I am just really trying to understand. I have never taking an actual pre employment drug test in 15 years :(.

And you said drink more couldn't that dilute?

I don't see that number in the paper work with the tests. What I do see I uploaded and here is a number of 30 on there.

Attached Files:

7. [​IMG]

This is the one I received with my order
    At 50ng/ml only 1 out of 30 people passed.
    At 37.5 not everyone even passed. If you are passing these tests you are passing. Labs only test with the dipstick unless you fail and then it goes to the lab with a lower cutoff. If your passing this test you are set

• Like Like x 1
  8. Bizarre that is not in my box. You are so awesome for answering these. I promise I will post my results eventhough I may be out of the country so might not know lol :) fly out for a two week vacation a week from Sunday. Here is the box I got is that the same as yours?

I can't thank you enough for your kind answers :)

Attached Files:

9. Different vendor. My test looked the same but not box

10. Got ya :) well I got my paperwork and I have to take the drug screen at labcorp. Do you think I should have any reason to believe they will test more than the standard cutoff. All the paperwork says it expires at 7am on sept 30th. And according to what I read energy companies are required to to at minimum test at SAMHSA 5 panel standard. Which is the 50ng/ml level. This is the only drug I have to worry about and by Wednesday I will be 51 days clean. I don't want to wait till Thursday in hope that I can leave on vacation and know the answer. The last failed home test was at 35 days. And first pass was at day 40. I have never intentionally diluted just drank when thirsty.

11. I doubt they will test lower

12. #12 Scaredemployee77, Sep 24, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2016
    Thanks :) I barely passed line almost not there. But it was there, this morning on my very concentrated urine as I drank less in general yesterday. But 2 hours later after only consuming 20oz of water I passed with a line as dark as the control line. I think I should be good but making myself doubt constantly lol.

Also don't want to accidentally dilute as from what I understand they have very good ways to direct.

Debating on taking a private paid for rapid test panel locally in Tuesday for 49 dollars wonder if it is worth it? Any thoughts.

13. Bro did you pass your test? Old thread but really curious