Passing through the shponglator

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Thebatman, Sep 5, 2010.

1. I'm wondering about the amount of people here who get shpongled on a regular basis. Anyone other than me?

2. Once in a while, I sing the Star Shpongled Banner...

3. Tis good for ye soul

4. a little shpongling doesnt hurt:D

5. Shponglese spoken here!

Used to rock a Shpongled ava b4 teh mau5 :cool:

6. The Banjhankri tends to visit me from time to time, yes. :hello:

7. #7 Thebatman, Sep 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2010
    Invisible man in a flourescent suit is fucking beautiful

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1jPeG1LlaQ]YouTube - Shpongle DMT[/ame]

9. Agreed!

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVygOyUoke0]YouTube - Shpongle - Star Shpongled Banner[/ame] you mean like that?

11. That's exactly the song I was referring to, yes. "Sing it" was kind of a saying...

But I do love it...

12. Also can somebody help me identify the language in molecular superstructure at the begining

13. Shpongle is the motha fkn bizzomb i jam that shit on a regular basis they are real artist helps me really get in the mood to let go.

14. I can't believe I've never heard this shit before... makes me want to eat a shit ton of peyote and roll around in the desert. :eek:

15. I love to just chill out and listen to an album or three... Anyone listen to 1200 mics it is another one of Raja Ram's creations

16. meditate to monster hit regularly. the voice and flute put me there. i love getting shpongled

17. I always need my daily dosage of shpongle. :smoking:

:yay:DmTdmTdddmtmtlsddoodeemtlsd do deee i learr vv rreee bow deeeee dooo dooo dood mt

18. DEE EM TEE DEE EM TEE DMTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. love it :smoke:

19. Can anybody at all help me identify the language in molecular superstructure