Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passing this drug test

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Skissy, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Hey guys.. I have a very serious question. I would call myself a very occasional smoker maybe once or twice.. No more than 3 times a month. On August 2nd and 3rd I smoked back to back days. I took 3 hits off of a one hitter the 2nd, and 3 hits off a gravity bong the 3rd. I haven't been around marijuana since. I just got my dream offer at an insurance company, and I have the job in the bag. I know people that work there and they drug test you on the first day that you begin work.. That will be August 19th. That will put me at 16 days past my last smoking session. Ever since I got the call I have been working out and drinking a TON of water and green tea. I have considered taking nyasin, but I don't really want to. For you veteran smokers out there.. Do you think I will pass my drug test if I continue to work out and drink tons of fluid? Thank you. I am just really freaking out about this.

2. Get some test kits and check yourself.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I have thought about that, but I don't really have the money. I just don't see how it could possibly still be in my system. I barely smoke at all, and I have drank so much water and exercised so much. 

4. Www.urineluck.com and get QuickFix 2.0 I've passed split specimen tests

Sent from my LGL86C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. If your not going to substitute and you don't abstain from smoking for at least 30 days, your setting yourself up for failure. Take someone else's piss or buy the quick fix. Don't harm your body by taking all these concoctions.

Sent from my LGL86C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. So you don' t think I would pass even though I don't regularly, and 16 days will have passed since the last time I smoked?

7. It's definitely possible that you'll be fine. Back in January of 08, I had been clean for around a month or two. I smoked about a gram and a half with a friend on a Wednesday. I got tested at work on that Friday - just two days later, and passed. Just thought I'd share my experience.

8. Well it is just very nerveracking. I never smoke only when it is with friends that have it. All that I have read is that you have to be a daily basis smoker for it to take 30 days, and after two weeks everything else should be fine. 

9. Debump

sent from the mind of a ninja using Grass city forums

• Like Like x 1
  10. I really need some insight guys...

11. You will pass trust me. Especially since you have been working out and such. The only way you won't be clean is if you are packing weight :smoke:

12. workout + water and cranberry juice + niacin i guess.

also eat food that has like no fat..

the less you eat the better to.