Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passing the test???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SomeKindaDrug420, Apr 27, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Okay. I'm in a shit hole. I stopped smoking on 4/20 because these stupid mofos just decided to inform me I had a drug test in a week or so. So I stopped smoking. I did a lot of yard work for the first three days. And lost five pounds I sweated a lot. I've been taking four nician pills a day (I know it's a myth but I'm desperate) a cranberry pill and two pills of a different cranberry pill. I've been drink LOADS of water and now I'm drink cranberry juice. I'm going to take a vitamin b12 a few hours before my test. And get a samlple from the middle of my pee. I weight 190. And I'm 5'8". Do I have a chance or am I fucked.

2. How often do you toke usually? Daily, once a week, etc.

You're 6 days out right now, if it's another week and you're a light smoke I wouldn't worry. Just keep drinking water and being active.

Is it a oral test or a magical pee cup?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. Don't exercise before the test. Excercise releases thc that's stored in fat cell's.

Sound's like you got this.

dilligaf

• Like Like x 1
  5. Well I excirsed a the first few days. I don't dare excirsed now because I know that it releases the THC so I'm hoping I'll pass even though I'm only a week clean

Sent from my Z797C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. Have you ever tried using synthetic urine? It works great.

And Guod is right. You can also try dilution closer to the test.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. Cheating is never my first strat when it comes to test taking. gl hf

:love-m3j: