Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passing the pipe , passing the cold/flu

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Headhunterpipes, Mar 18, 2017.

1. I am thinking I need several pipes for when I get company .
    Because right now I am fighting the cold /flu and its in my chest.
    Pretty sure I got this from one of my friends from passing my peace pipe around .

Guess the smart thing to do is make some more pipes .
    I guess everyone should have they're own pipe ?

How do you all deal with this issue with out being rude ?

2. tissue condom!

3. Not sure why preventing someone from getting your funk is "rude". If so, you have some goofy-assed friends.

Keep your funky to yourself.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I found out who I got the flu from , I wasn't real upset with the person because we all know the risk of getting the cold /flu and start passing the pipe around 5 or 6 different people .

I told everyone from now on to bring your own pipe or what ever you plan on smoking out of ..

5. It would seem that wether you are sharing the pipe or not, if you're hanging out in close quarters with someone who has the flu there's a good chance you will catch it anyway. What with the exhaling of smoke and the good chance of coughing going on there are going to be germs a plenty flying around.

But on the other hand, any exuse to make a new pipe, right?

• Like Like x 3
  6. I am just trying protect myself from getting the flu cold the best I can .
    I understand that the flu cold is a air born virus.
    But not sharing the same pipe is a starting place .

Making new pipes ,,, a friend and I are thinking about doing a photo safari on our motorcycles this year .
    Most likely will tour the 11 western states for 6 to 8 months.
    My property was flooded , the garage or wood shop was destroyed , pretty sure the house is going to have real issues too.
    I got most everything out .. but there was still a few thousand dollars worth of stuff inside , including my Gold wing .

The water didn't breach the levy, the water came by ground saturation .
    I couldn't safely walk across my yard in fear of falling through the ground which I did .once .
    I have a underground river or stream running under my property now .
    It washed all the soil out from under my shop floor .
    The concrete floor cracked, my gold wing fell over and partially in a hole in the center of my what was a shop and about 18 inches of water .
    There is a large void under the floor .
    I am still pumping water and most likely will have to for 3 or 4 more months .
    I figure I have pumped about 3 million gallons now ..
    The more water I pump the more I develop the underground stream, so I am only pumping enough to keep the water lever about 2 feet below the surface of my front yard .
    The water in the river has gone down about a foot but we are still 8 ft above flood stage .
    Making pipes isn't first on my list .
    Looking for a new Gold wing and looking for new property is at the top of the list right now .

7. Another thing you could do is keep a box of alcohol wipes around and wipe the mouth piece after each person takes a hit

• Like Like x 1