Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passing saliva swab test within 1-2 hours?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by crashxdjp, May 10, 2012.

1. Hey everyone,

I have a job that may require a saliva test on any given day if I get into an accident. I am prepared for the urine test (I keep fake urine that I know works and a heating pad).

However, the saliva test has me worried. I smoke everyday and if I get into an accident within an hour or two I am required to do a saliva test.

I hear everyone talking about brushing teeth, stop smoking for some days, etc. But obviously none of those options are available to me.

I can keep some mints on me at all times, make sure to get the least amount of saliva for the test and also have a known swab passing liquid I can drink before the test. But I have no idea what stuff actually works that I should spend money on.

Thanks for your help guys.

-Crash

2. If you don't mind me asking, What is your occupation and do accidents occur often?

3. Cannot give occupation. But I drive a company vehicle 5 days a week for around 2 hours each day. accidents occur often? totally random, I personally have never been in an accident and I have driven for over 10 years.

4. Why cant you give occupation. Is it classified lol.

5. I don't know about 1-2 hours before, but I had a friend pass his saliva test within 8 hours of smoking. I do not know if there are different "strength" tests, but as long as you are eating/drinking/everyday things after you smoke you should be fine a few hours before. I'm not sure though.

6. #6 crashxdjp, May 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2012
    honestly the earliest I potentially could be tested is 7 hours after smoking and the latest I would be 15 hours.

So after smoking I have a 7-15 hour time frame of potentially being tested.

7. Then you should be fine, not that you should worry about getting in an accident :smoke:

8. good to know. but can you explain it to me more please?

9. can anyone explain this to me please how I am able to pass a swab test 7-15 hours after I smoke?

10. The THC is all gone?

11. I have no idea. wish someone would elaborate.

12. mouth swabs are normally inaccurate, so just chill out unless you find a way that will work for sure.

13. Eat the swab

14. Of course they'll test you if you're involved in an accident while on the job, but does that also apply to you driving your own vehicle while off the clock?

15. [quote name='"crashxdjp"']

Cannot give occupation. But I drive a company vehicle 5 days a week for around 2 hours each day. accidents occur often? totally random, I personally have never been in an accident and I have driven for over 10 years.[/quote]

School Bus driver. Bam!

16. So I have nothing to worry about? Whats the point of the swab then? To see if you used drugs during work?

17. Hey Guy. I know were your coming from on the random testing while on the clock. All it takes is some jerk to cause a wreck or a small finder bender and you get popped with a test. There are products out there to help. Ive had kind of the same thing happen to me. Go to this link. Pass Saliva Drug Test - Saliva Swab Drug Testing They offer a saliva cleanse that works in like 5 minutes. The great thing is that it works so fast you can use it before the cops get there. I personally have use this twice over the last few years. Im with you man smoke all the time. Its best to play it safe now days. Peace.

18. Your choices

1)stop smoking
    2)get a new job

as much as i hate being an ass hole if you smoke everyday your chances of passing are 0

19. I'm kind of worried myself. I didn't smoke for 6 full days and had a swab test popped on me. I brush twice a day but ran out of mouth wash two weeks ago. It was a test with a little blue dot on the end and they sent it to the lab. Am I fucked.

20. The only way out now is too.... well........ crash... Accident is an accident, if they can't swab you because your face is fcked up, you win, nah mean?