Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passing piss test

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mortal, Nov 18, 2002.

1. I smoked daily for a few months and quit 2 weeks ago. I am 6 feet tall and 175 pounds(low body fat). I train hard(cardio) 4 times a week and drink alot of water. Do I have any chance of passing a piss test? What can I do to get around it? My test is next week. Please help.

2. If you stoped smoking 2 weeks ago and you drink alot of water, you should be fine, but drink some cranberry juice and more water and take vitimans to put the yellow back in your piss so its not so obvious that you cleaned out your system

3. just for clarification... drinking water weeks (or days even) before a piss test isn't necessary. you only need to drink a lot of water the day of the test... enough for you to piss almost clear. don't drown yourself... just when you're thirsty, and maybe a couple extra glasses every now and then just to be sure. this dilutes the THC in your urin.

also, when pissing, use the middle of the stream for your sample. not the beginning or the end because they contain the most THC (i don't know why... but they do). you might wanna try pissing a couple times before the test, too. this will also help.

vitamines are good for keeping the color. and cranberry juice i'm not sure about. i've seen no evidence of this working... so i don't know if it does or not.

4. Cranberry Juice is extremely good for your urinary system, or more specifically, your kidneys....

I can't remember why... I'm stoned, but I know it cleans out your kidneys, thus, they do a better job of purifying your piss.

5. yeah... i knew about them being good for your urinary tract... i just never thought of that making your piss clean of THC seeing as how THC is fat and alcohol suluable...