Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passing Piss Test, Scared!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dunwitty, Aug 30, 2011.

1. I'm sure you guys tire of piss test questions on here and Im sure Im freaking out for no reason but I got the job that Ive always wanted for sure, all I have to do is pass an invasion of privacy piss test. I havent gotten high for 4 months, I used to smoke a shit ton in college. But, since Ive been job searching I havent. But, about 6 weeks ago I smoked some tobacco out of the pipe I used to smoke weed out of. Right after I did that, I was like shit, there was still pot resin in the pipe. I didnt get high and dont know if I breathed any of it in. But, Im sure by now Ill be able to pass a piss test. My parents would kill me if I didnt get this job due to weed. Can you guys just ease me worrisome mind. Also, if I go buy a piss test at Walmart and show negative will that also mean Ill for sure pass my job urine test?

Thanks so much in advance.

2. check the sticky ;s

3. Dude just get Quick Fix 5.7, you can pass any test with it.

4. Even if you smoked like 15 bowls.... After that long you'd be fine

5. Damn, wish I would have smoked 15 bowls when I could. Now I never will again cause the company Ill be working for does random piss tests all the god damned time. I cant wait for weed to be legal, but Ill never see that day in Arkansas.