Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passing Out

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jay-cee, Mar 21, 2009.

1. I've been smoking bud regularly for the last 3/4 years. Last night I met my friend who had just bought an 1/8th we smoked it up and then bought another 1/8th. As we were blazing the last 2 spliffs of the night I started to feel funny. I was getting really hot and sweaty. I opened the window only to become instantly really cold. I kept swapping and changing between hot and cold for about 10 minutes until my ears starting ringing so loudly I couldn't hear anything else. I grabbed the bin and through up. I started feeling better straight away. I'd never been sicck from just smoking bud before so I was pretty freaked out. Then about 10 minutes later I started getting the hot/cold feelings again and then the ringing. I didn't throw up again but started to feel better.

My friend took me to his kitchen to get a drink and I was starting to feel alot better until all of a sudden my legs give way and I collapsed to the floor and blanked out for what my friend said was 10-15 seconds. After I got up I felt completley fine.

I've never had or heard of an experience like this before so my only idea is that there was something in the weed but I got it of an old friend of mine who I buy of alot so I don't think he'd screw me over.

What do you guys think?

2. I've seen alota kids green out, sounds like you smoked a little too much man.

3. This has happened to me as well. We smoked a 20 sack with three people. We were walking back in the house and I started seeing everything in black and white. And by the time I was at the front door everything was black. Apparenlty I crouched and then rolled over onto the floor eyes closed. The next thing I remember was My friend reaching down to me helping me up.

4. couple years back I picked up a quarter from my guy, he told me it was the end of his bag so he put like an extra quarter of shake in my bag...

went over a friends, had about 4 buddies together and I broke up the whole half and we smoked almost all of it

Trying to pass out later that night at my buddies I started wheezing really bad and then eventually wasnt able to breath, I started dry heeving because I couldn't breath or swallow and when my buddy saw he helped me run down the stairs by holding on to the back of my shirt and I made it to the bathroom to puke, after I puked I was allset

TIP - Dont smoke too much

5. i've smoked for a while now and have yet to pass out from bud, but i had a friend who did. he hadn't smoked at all that day, and literally took about 2 or 3 tugs off a blunt of regs and as soon as he passed it off, his knees buckled and he hit the floor and nicked his head on the corner of a table, but popped right back up. strangest thing i've ever seen.

6. one time in high school i called my buddy out of class to go hit a quick bowl in my car so we went and toked up. then later that day i heard from everyone that he got back to class sat down and greened out lol. the teacher thought he jus fainted from the heat (lucky it was a hot day).

7. Yeah bro, I've blacked out twice from smoking bud.

I just smoked 2 blunts with my 2 brothers and I blacked out....why? Because I didn't drink any water that whole day!!

The other time, same thing happened but it was 4 blunts between 3 of us. :D

But now I never Blackout anymore because I drink about 4 or 5 water bottles before I burn.

8. Thing is i've smoked more than that amount before and been fine. I hadn't really ate or drank all day so that could of been a factor.

Maybe it just wasn't my day.

9. That.

10. This is similar to what happened to me when I smoked my first blunt.

I only took 4 hits off of it, but since I don't smoke tobacco, I wasn't used to the nicotine, so I got a nicotine high along with the THC.

I laughed uncontrollably for awhile, got dizzy, and really hot then started going comatose. I asked my friends if I could take a cold shower, and about put my body in shock with the cold water.

Came out, laid on the floor, vomited, and I was alright.

It was pretty scary when it was happening. Afterwards, they all explained to me what caused it, and I was like "oh." Now I smoke blunts all the time, and don't have any problems.

11. Several months ago I had stopped smoking for a little over a month to pass a test and when I first started back I smoked a couple bowls and 3 blunts between a few people. Everything was completely fucked up. I got that same hot/cold sensation you were talking about and I could barely walk out to my car. I felt so sick. After a couple minutes of just hanging on to my car door I was able to get in and chill out for a little bit.