Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passing out when smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FredTheNunKing, Aug 9, 2011.

1. maybe you should sit down when you smoke? theres an idea

2. i only pass out when i get drunk never heard of that unless its really early or late

3. don't smoke that much. you should be good after one bowl or two bowls. if i smoked that much i would pass the fuck out too

4. What sup with the Pound mah nigg a? Post the pics.

5. I've never passed out before but i have seen one of my friends pass out and when he woke up a couple of minutes later he was extremely high :p

6. i had a bucket bong in a huge cone piece, don't know if it was the the bong hit or standing up quickly, or holding it in too long. but i felt faint and my vision went black and the next thing i knew i was twitching and waking up, so yeah, settle down and stop wasting so much bud doofus

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa4R2YGM3IU]Wannabe rapper passes out after smoking weed! - YouTube[/ame]really passing out? i mean i seen a vid of some chump smokeing a blunt.. surely thats not you is it??

9. Sounds like a classic panic attack dude. Look it up.

10. Was your 200 dollar bong made of foil like your other one? To those unaware this guy is a notorious troll so I'd take anything he says with about an entire salt mine.

11. Why do you keep your weed in your mailbox?:confused:

12. i am seriously laughing so hard at your avatar. i read this in a steve urkell voice and now i think i literally damn near pissed myself.

13. How's the pound? LOL

14. That doesnt sound like fun at all...

15. Fred, where is the fucking pound?? God damn it! Fuck!

16. Lol you were sticking up for him too

17. Lol I was. If he doesnt post a pic by tonight, then there is no Pound

18. lol sounds like somebody is pretending to be cool

19. Happens to me sometimes, too. I think for me it's mostly getting so high and then having nothing to drink while I'm outside in the hot ass Georgia weather. One time I was with some friends in the woods after a smoke sesh, and I got dizzy as hell and knew I had to sit down. I'm so glad I did, as I came to and realized immediately what happened. I just sat there until someone brought me some water and I was fine after that. I guess staying hydrated and in the shade will help, which is what I try to do...

20. How is anyone supposed to help you when everything you say is bullshit?
    (for entertainment value only).sorry but you lost your cred with,
    Im buying a pound tonite! thread witch is b.s you dont have 2000 dollars for a pound,
    i doubt you even have two dollars,and you dont even have a car dude
    and people who really DO buy pounds arent gonna go on grassity and broadcast it
    (except for hxcurt)lol j.k
    and your weird shit to rub on your dick threads, cmon man just give up.