Passing out from Smoking?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by UnexpectedX, Feb 13, 2012.

1. I had to make a new account because something crazy happened to me. I have never posted on this site so I don't know where this story fits and I came to you guys because I've been lurking this site and you guys typically give good advices.

So anyways, I've been smoking for 4 months now and my two of my friends wanted to try it for the first time. I did not peer pressure them to do anything. So then I brought another friend of mines, and decided to smoke NYC Sour Diesel. Two of my friends took a few pulls making sure they inhale it right. One of them was doing alright, the other one however did not. He started talking to us like if we were on the phone with him. Suddenly he passes out?!?! (Is that even possible) luckily he was sitting down but he passes out and waked up 2 minutes later and starts to panic like crazy. He then rushes out of my house and takes his coat off and runs with a tight shirt outside in the middle of the night. It was about 24C outside. We were looking for him for about 15 minutes. The other newbie was crying his eyes out like crazy. (We are all the age of 19 btw) I was pretty much getting pissed because I didn't believe a second of it. Like it was a setup or a prank.

Anyways the story ends with; He calls his mom, tells everything. He goes to the hospital. The other newbie tells his parents everything as well and it was just a night to remember.

oh I forgot there were cops everywhere and I everyone was getting paranoid that he was going to tell the cops everything, running out crazy like that.

Theres more to this story. Im just giving you guys highlights.

Anyways is this even possible or just a really bad trip or an act?

2. I've seen some light weights do and say some fucked up shit in my life and thats up there.
    It is possible yes..really unlikely and probably they overplayed it though.
    Different people react to different substances..you guessed it differently.
    His parents were that uneducated to take him to the hospital, just for a few tokes, Really?
    Seems like a crazy story anyways(like why were the cops called or there if you didn't get ratted out?) hope your not a troll. Then again i could've misread somewhere, I'm pretty high.

3. ???.....Don't let him smoke any weed no more.WTF was that man

4. Thats why you don't allow new comers to the plant to smoke a strain such as Sour Diesel.
    Start them out on something else like generic dro, or quality mids for that matter.

5. If you plan to get first time smokers stoned, be prepared to babysit and see people do unbelievable things. I've learned from experience to limit how many tokes a first timer can get