Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passing out from pot

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Brad 2002, Jun 6, 2017.

1. the other day I passed tf out from pot but I've been smoking for almost 1 year now... I had 1 blunt and I usually have a lot more than just that. I wanna still smoke because uno pot is life but I don't know wether to risk it? I think it's just the strain and I won't get it again anyways

2. My friend used to hold his breathe too long... he would ended up falling out in my bedroom, parents barging in to inquire. He passed out again, is say.
    But if you are not doing that, blood pressure could be the culprit. Happened to me once, and never again. I blame a drop in blood pressure on mine, but didn't check either.
    I was pretty young at the time...

3. The thing is I got it off the dealer and it happened to my mate the day after off the same dealer..

4. Oh, Billy...