Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passing out after smoking backwood

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by thawk16, Jan 2, 2017.

1. The other night, i was smoking a backwood with my brother. After only one hit i started feeling dizzy. I only took 4 hits then my head started spinning so I went to the bathroom to be alone for a minute, stood up from the toilet and felt extremely dizzy, then i started to lose my sight, and i woke up 5 seconds later on the floor. Why did this happen? The only thing i can think of is the wrap from the backwood, but ive smoked backwoods occasionally and haven't had anything like this happen .

2. Could be because you were dehydrated. Stood up to fast. Hold your breath until you passed out??...Haha I've seen it happen.

Or your not use to the amount of nicotine in the leaf. The backwood uses heavier leaf than let's says a Dutch.

I tend to get a lot more light headed smoking backwoods. But lately only been smoking on earl.

Im not scientist but those are my .02

Attached Files:

3. Yeah, i was thinking that was why. 95 percent of the time i just smoke dutches but we just wanted to roll a fat wood, guess i wasnt used to the amount of nicotine in it lol

4. Most likely...but that's a good thing you don't want to be tolerant to nicotine :)