Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passing On Weed.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Verts, Jul 11, 2014.

1. I was talking with some buddies today while we were toking, and 2 of our regular group concluded that if someone offers you free weed (hands you a piece/joint with bud in it you didn't pay for) and you turn it down... that's disrespectful. 

I disagree -- if you're too high/can't smoke/just don't want to don't be afraid to turn down a hit. Personally, I have been in at least a handful of situations where I've passed on weed and thought nothing of it. I don't see a problem with it, but I also hold some other not-so-orthodox beliefs. What do you guys think?

Either way, just do you, ya dig?

PLUR

2. That's just dumb. So you don't wanna smoke more... more weed for them.

3. I've met people like that before... but they're dumb just don't smoke if you don't wanna smoke 

4. I pass more often than I hit it because I hate being stoned around people.  No one has ever cared.

5. you're supposed to turn it on them. Let them it's just too dank, clearly, you're not at their level blah blah blah.

it's dumb. I've had to explain to other friends that sometimes people are medicating and can't really mix them, too. 

6. No it's not rude to turn it down unless you asked for it in the first place. Somebody rolls you a joint or packs you a bowl and offers greens and you then say no. That's fucked up.

7. #7 Herbal Epiphany, Jul 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2014
    Well no one likes a mooch, but you will never catch me saying no to someone offering me a free hit even if I'm already slapped.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. right dude me either, I wouldn't say no either, but I do offer mostly except to girls who think theyre super cool and act smug, and I don't try to smoke with a bunch of dudes I don't know if its just my green.

9. What is rude, is them forcing the other person to smoke (in order to save face), and then the smoker pukes all over your new shoes.

10. Ugh I don't like when people have a problem with people passing on weed. I passed on a dab in front of this older kid who thinks he's the shit at my friends house once and he tried to act like I was being a bitch for passing I was like look man I'm dabbed the fuck out rn can barily open my eyes I'm not going to get higher than I need to be.
    20 mins later I cooled down and took another dab because I wanted one. Fuck that guy

Some dudes are bitches who thinking smoking makes u hard and that passing on it when ur already high as fuck is weak it's rediculous.

I'll be over here conserving my meds and feelin good while you treat smoking like a damn sport.

11. i use that excuse. more like im a cheap ass and free weed is good weed  :confused_2: but in saying that there is the odd occasion if i have to drive etc. in which case the response is usually "reallllllllly? sure you can have just 1 more." peer pressure, its real yo