Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passing my DT

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Halfwit, Apr 3, 2016.

1. #1 Halfwit, Apr 3, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
    - 155 lbs
    - 6'0"
    - Athletic build
    - Light exercise
    - Last smoked Friday April 1st
    - Ive smoked every friday for the last 4 weeks (about three grams in total over the whole month)

I just graduated from a pre apprenticeship program and ended up number one in the class. I wasnt expecting to place that high but since i did i received and interview with the Labor Union on Tuesday (Today is Saturday). I will not be drug tested on Tuesday but im sure i will be in the following week(s) should i panic and try to detox or should i be fine in the next 10 days? I do have fake urine but im not proud of using it to cheat but it is always a plan b, ive never been in a union and im not even sure they do a UA, ive heard sometimes they use a swab. Also i like to add that 2 weeks ago i took a test 7 days after i smoked and passed. Anyway what do you guys think my best route is for being clean in the next 7-10 days?

2. Just use the fake pee? You shouldn't feel bad, pre employment drug test sre bullshit considering all they are reallu looking for is cannabis because mostly every other drug is out of your system in a matter 1-3days

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Wrong. I have to give drug tests at work to new hires. They're looking for everything regardless if it's out of your system in a few days. Cannabis is not all they're really looking for. Cannabis just happens to stick around longer. Drug test are an insurance thing.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I understand they are looking for everything. What i meant by my post was that if you are getting interviewed for a job its real easy to get clean on other substances before the drug test happens since it only takes a couple of days. Cannabis your screwed with your own pee because it takes so long. So at the end of the day cannabis is the only threat for a drug test unless you're an idiot

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. cannabis isn't the only threat if you mess around with other things. DT are a surprise sometimes. Or are handed out after an accident. Once again a surprise. You make it out to seem like DTS are singling out cannabis. Couldn't be further from the truth. I'm more lenient on cannabis. Might not notice a fail if the worker comes with a good rep. Any other substance, goodbye.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks guys, not sure when ill be tested but ill probably use the fake urine.

7. PLEASE be a good citizen and return here and let us know how it worked for you, and what lab did your testing. thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dont know how long it will be. May end up being 2 weeks but will keep yall updated

9. -if it was me, personally (which it has been several times in the past 3 months, while transitioning to a new job)
    -no drugs for 7-10 days- no worries regarding swab now
    -use quick fix synthetic urine if the job is important to you and you don't want to risk it.

you have 7-10 days, that's a lucky break; plenty of time to prepare.

10. Yeah i had an interview yesterday and was informed it will be 14 days until paperwork is signed and DTs are collected so i had a lucky break

11. So, yesterday the 18th i had an orientation and DT and passed with flying colors using my own urine and no detox methods. I abstained roughly 17 days and only worked out twice for a couple hours. I am an official union member as of yesterday. The specific lab wasnt given but was sent to a state government approved laboratory.