Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passing Labcorp drug test using substitution method

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by KingAP420, May 8, 2018.

1. I am a moderate to heavy smoker usually smoke 1 joint a day . I recently applied for a TLC license in NYC and part of the process is taking a DOT drug test and since I had procrastinated I had only 2 weeks left to take the drug test. I had stopped smoking about a week earlier so all together I had 3 weeks to get clean naturally. Bought some at home thc tests from amazon and by the beginning of the 3rd week I was still testing positive. I looked into every option , detox drinks , flush , synthetic urine. I came across quickfix Plus and heard good things about it but since my test was at a lab I just couldn’t take the chance of using fake urine. So here’s what I did. I ordered the quick fix anyway because it comes with a travel sized bottle , temperature strip , and heating pad, But I poured out the fake urine and asked a friend who was clean to pee for me the day I was going to take the test. Transferred their urine into the quickfix bottle and the temp strip read 93 degrees. Put it in the microwave for 5 seconds and it went up to 100 degrees , then I attached the heat packet to the bottle with rubber bands and put it in my underwear. Drove to labcorp and before I went in I checked the temp again and it read 98 degrees . Just to be safe I turned the heat on in the car and heated it back up to 100 put it back in my pants and walked in . Signed papers and waited to be called , they made me wait about 40 mins to be called and I was nervous as f*** because the waiting room was FREEZING cold with the AC blasting and it wasn’t even hot outside that day, so I sat with the bottle tucked as far under my briefs as possible to keep the warmth. They finally called me in, made me empty all my pockets , take off my jacket , then I went into the bathroom (unsupervised) close the door behind me and pulled out the bottle . To my surprise the temp was a perfect 96 degrees . Poured it in the lab cup but my only problem was that the lady giving the test marked the cup halfway and the urine I had didn’t even reach close to that mark , so I gave it to her and said that’s all I can do . She read the temp and said she will try to make it work split them into 2 bottles but the 2nd bottle came up short and she said that I would have to pee more because it wasn’t enough . She said go back in and try to pee a little more . I was freaking out inside thinking what am I gonna do. I was like um I can’t pee anymore that’s all I can do . She said that I might have to redo it if I can’t pee again so I was like f*** , she said just go back in and try to pee a little more I just need a drop more . So I went back in and pulled out the bottle and LUCKLY I had a tiny bit of urine left in the bottle , poured it in the cup and brought it out to her and she said PERFECT THATS ALL I NEEDED. Signed my papers and I was out of there. My advice to you is make sure you have enough urine to fill up the testing cup , and also the quickfix bottle that comes with a temp strip was a life saver. So now I’m just waiting on the results which should be a PASS.

2. Did you pass?