Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passing home drug tests

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by THCdelta11, Sep 21, 2012.

1. so my parents are pretty fuckin stupid and won't let me smoke weed until I leave the house. even though I'm technically an adult at 18, an should be able to make my own choices, they say its their house their rules. I plan on taking a t break for at least three months, but they said they're going to start testing e monthly. anyone know any ways to pass?

2. Listen to them while they are under their roof.

3. [quote name='"KillerKush"']Listen to them while they are under their roof.[/quote]

not the answer I was looking for

4. T breakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

5. there's really no way to answer this. It all depends on your parents pov, where you live, and how old you are. There isn't much you could do. You could try get a job and find a friend who's commited to a job and you guys could get a small apartment and split the bill but thats not always as easy as some people think

6. Suck your moms dick, she'll give in for sure

7. Get yellow food coloring. Get small bottle. (tad bigger than 5 hour energy bottle) make it look like piss with water. If you truly want to smoke you'll have to make a new potion every morning with water to make sure it's the right temp, unless you figure out the tests they buy don't record temperature. in that case, just pour it in there and have them test it. No thc in water = passed home test!

8. [quote name='"bealls"']Get yellow food coloring. Get small bottle. (tad bigger than 5 hour energy bottle) make it look like piss with water. If you truly want to smoke you'll have to make a new potion every morning with water to make sure it's the right temp, unless you figure out the tests they buy don't record temperature. in that case, just pour it in there and have them test it. No thc in water = passed home test![/quote]

they don't record temperature but there's a thing that says to retest if the sample put into the test isn't urine

9. Well I don't know how you parents could tell if its not urine unless they decide to smell it/taste it

10. How to pass a drug test? This is a brand new topic on GC. Hopefully you can find some information in this thread. Because I know for a fact you can't find out anywhere else here how to pass a drug test.

11. Put some warm water in the cup, mix with some yellow food coloring. It has to be warm or else they might be able to tell when they pick it up. If you don't have food coloring just dilute your urine with warm water. But a t break is a better idea. Take it from pretty much everyone on this thread, it's a better idea.

12. Does anyone know if a few drops of liquid bleach will work?

13. I think what he means is that there's a reading the test can give which indicates it has fake pee in it.

14. [quote name='"THCdelta11"']so my parents are pretty fuckin stupid and won't let me smoke weed until I leave the house. even though I'm technically an adult at 18, an should be able to make my own choices, they say its their house their rules. I plan on taking a t break for at least three months, but they said they're going to start testing e monthly. anyone know any ways to pass?[/quote]

Go outside to smoke, it's not "under their roof".
    #TROLLSCIENCEFTW

15. Azo standard.