Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passing Home Drug Tests

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Danil, Mar 24, 2012.

1. #1 Danil, Mar 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2012
    I'm a high school student and recently my parents have suspected I've been smoking again. They confronted me about it and I had to tell them the truth since they had some evidence. So they took it upon themselves to drug test me periodically. I already know the best answer to my question is to stop smoking, which I have already done. However, my cravings are coming back since I have been a daily smoker. My dad will be standing in the same room when I'm peeing in the cup, so I cannot use my friend's clean piss or tamper with my own piss. My parents buy the $25 drug tests from CVS. I know of two ways to attempt to get around this, but I'm wondering if there are more options?

1. Jugging down that jam extract and drinking shit tons of water(with a glass of OJ to give color to my pee).
    2. Buying a fake dick to hold my friend's piss(Keeping it at body temperature) and being able to look like I'm "peeing" normally.(I probably would not do this, unless convinced otherwise).

2. I know this isn't exactly what you were looking for but when ny patents dt'd me putting visene in the test actually worked. But it'd test it specifically for you test first

3. A fake dick? Hahaha that would be sooo funny haha just drink a lot of water

4. Bleach dried on the end of your finger then dip it in the urine. Home tests are so easy to beat