passing drug tests and detox, help

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Eggs8311, Aug 24, 2016.

1. I'm sorry in advance if this is in the wrong place or anything.

Hi, I'm from Maryland and recently got put into put into this bullshit diversion program for getting caught with a decriminalized amount of weed and some paraphernalia since im under 18. When I went in for my evaluation those selfish bastards decided to make me come back from school once a month (im going to college this fall) to take a drug tests till December.

I've been looking for ways to get around this drug test and one of the most recommended ways is through detox. My only issue with this is that I can't seem to find consistent results. Many say it does not work at all and many others say only some work; there are even conflicting reviews on the same detox product.

I was if people here on these forums could help me come to consensus as to whether detox actually works as well as some products that I could use. Also if anyone that was in a similar situation would know what kind of drug test it would be and could tell me, that would be very appreciated. When I went in today they wanted me to take a urine test but I'm worried they might switch it up on me and might take some of my hair or something.

tldr: can someone help me confirm a detox product that consistently works or some other method of passing my drug test.

2. so your not 18?...pretty sure you should just wait