Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passing drug test??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Futurewifey2020, Jul 17, 2019.

1. I had been using a THC vape pen almost nightly for a few months to help me sleep. Anywhere from 2-5 hits just before bed to sleep, never more or for any other reason. It’s been at least 3 weeks since I’ve stopped. I know i will be drug tested within the next week. I exercise really regularly, and drink anywhere from 40-120oz of water a day. I eat pretty healthy and maintain an overall healthy lifestyle but definitely have fat stored as I’m losing weight (currently 214lbs, have lost 40 pounds in the last 8 months) should i pass my test? Anything i should do to help pass my test? Thanks!!

2. I drink lots of water and tea which has lots of antioxidants and for some reason I feel like that’s a good thing. But again, I drink a lot, for example when I go to my fridge to fill up a large “McDonald’s large” cup of water I drink one immediately then refill it to drink before the ice melts. I’ll do this maybe every hour or two. Tea, depending on how sweet, I may bang out a gallon a day if it’s not super sweet. I’ve never failed a piss test even smoking clear up until pissing. Then again, let my old p.o. tell it, I’d “recently” had cocaine in my system when I legit hadn’t EVER touched the stuff outside looking at someone else’s shit in a bag years prior... but i did pass a lab Corp test once while smoking earlier that day, and one time for a job I really wanted I quit smoking for about three weeks when the interview came early and I passed then.