Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passing Direction?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DankBeatz1878, Mar 31, 2010.

1. When you're smoking in a circle, what direction do you usually pass it?

I've always passed to the left, and earlier today the people I was with passed it to the right...and it felt wrong somehow.

2. Left is law.
    :smoke:

3. I agree . Leftt for sure . :D

4. i vouch WHO THE FUCK CARES PASS THAT SHIT! :smoking::smoking::smoking:

5. Left might be law, but my friends and I often follow the pipes to the right to switch it up.

6. It dont matter. Whoever lights it, is going to pass it to the person closest to him. Does it matter? No. But left is usually what happens.

7. left is law, with a few slight loop holes... friend visiting that you havent seen in a while sits to the right, and you green...pass that shit right... If your parents are smoking with you, and are to the right...pass right dude..respect those bitches. IF its 4/20 tho, left no matta what hahahaha. I think it seems natural cause most pipes are righthanded (held with the left hand who knows) so its on the left anyway. When i have a righthanded pipe i feel like passing right makes sense, but ya i dont actually care thats just what the "law" is in this area... but...whatever

8. always to the left

EDIT: 800th post!

9. as bob marley once said,

"passsss the dutchie on the left hand side"

10. Ahh , Nice calll .

11. Don't care what way the bowls going just DON'T BREAK THE ROTATION!

12. Whichever way as long as it stays in that direction :cool:

13. Depends on a number of things. Most of the time, my group isn't in a circle, more like a clusterfuck playing on the PC or something so it goes kinda left and behind us then back around to the front.. lol

14. who cares as long as I can hit it its all good.

were usually just standing in a cluster passing it whichever way whoever snatches it from my hand the fastest lmao

15. Left! I really don't care, but I was taught left so that is my natural tendency.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFtLONl4cNc]YouTube - Musical Youth Pass the Dutchie[/ame]

16. THE LEFT
    there should be no debate about this

17. Around here usually when you sit down you just call out letters, usually whoever has the bud or the bong/bowl gets at least "A's" or "B's" then the rest of the people call out corresponding letters until everyone has a letter (ex. "A's!" "B's!" "C's!" "D's!" "E's!"), then its passed in alphabetical form until cashed.

18. it depends who calls A's B's and C's. When we bake out my garage we have set spots that we sit in, but we pass it according to whoever calls for the blunt.

19. thats retarded, why make something turn something so simple into something so complicated and pointless

20. Whoevers weed it is --> whoever rolled it/whoevers piece --> person who threw some money on it/bought munchies etc etc --> moochers

Takes <2 seconds to figure out and seems to work fine