Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passing "at home" drug tests.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LinkaChase, Jan 31, 2011.

1. What are some of your methods of passing home drug tests? Even the ones that test temperature and such! :smoke:

2. I don't get high for a month.

3. That's not a method, that's a solution. :(

4. Works every time though.

5. Ive heard (but havent tried) adding 3 drops of bleach to 32 oz of water and chugging it once a day for a few days will make you pass. again havent tried.

6. no its a full cup of bleach

7. that's fucking sick... really?

8. it's not working.......

I don't feel so good...

9. You honestly did that? You never drink bleach. Just drink water and excersize a lot.

10. Yeah, he's right. Use Draino. Dur.

11. Drink a few gallons of water a day, and run your dick off

12. I would NEVER drink bleach. That shit could kill you dude..

13. This is completely relevant.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8QgviyaU4U]YouTube - Metalocalypse - Hamburger Time - Bleach Logic[/ame]

14. I would like to point out that a friend and I have both consumed small amounts of bleach (we were tricked), and it won't do shit to you, nevertheless, I would never intentionally put bleach into my body.

15. I have heard from friends that cranberry pills are good. They help clean out your urinary tract not nessasrly your body of toxins. Just take a couple of those then drink a bunch of water..

16. My friend passed a lab DT yesterday with synthetic urine. It was forty bucks. I DEFINITELY plan on using it sometime.

17. well this may not work for you but ive heard it has worked for others in the past.
    drink half a jar of pickle juice, 1 tall glass of 100% cranberry juice, and 2 cups of water 1 hour previous to your drug test. Go ahead and pee in the cup as you would if your pee was 'clean'. Go ahead and let the test administrater come in the room. Pretend like your going to hand them the cup. Throw the piss in their face and say gtfo out my life bitch!

18. There's a sticky thread about this somewhere....

I wouldn't drink straight bleach.... you can, however, use SMALL portions of bleach in water to purify water.

19. I'm 99% sure that the dilution method WILL beat a home test. Home tests don't check for creatine levels.

Here's what you do:
    1. start a few hours ahead of time and start loading up on water. Don't be an idiot and kill yourself from water toxicity, but drink enough to stay hydrated. I'd say 32oz/hr would be good.
    2. take a multivitamin when you wake up, and an hour before your test. The excess of b-vitamins will make your piss yellow so your parents/employer will not realize you're diluting.
    3. When it's time to piss, piss in the toilet first, catch the middle of the stream in the cup, then finish in the toilet.

Badabing! Test passed.