Passing at home drug tests with bleach

Discussion in 'General' started by #1Phan, Sep 30, 2006.

1. I have heard that you can pass at home drug tests by putting a drop or two of bleach in with your piss. Does anyone with firsthand experience know if this works. Thanks.

2. If anyone has info on this please post as soon as possible.

3. I really doubt thats true..bleach is a very powerful base (pH is 11). I don't think it would be a good dilutant at all.

4. I dont think it works it probably says that the pee will be invalid.

5. Well if anyone has tried it please tell me if it works or not.

6. somebody correct me if im wrong but home drug tests dont test if its actually urine. so you can get away with just colored water, or possibly very watered down piss

7. Yes, I have actually done it. It works. I only added about 5 drops from a visine bottle to my sample and it came up negative. You're not diluting the sample, I think it interferes with the test strip.

8. I have done it before. I added like 5 drops from a visine bottle to my sample and it came up negative. With 3 drops I still came up positve but the line was pretty faint. Its not diluting your sample, i think it works more like interfereing with the test strip.

Like greenscreen said, I would be more comfotable with just adding warm water to my sample to really dilute it.

9. I knew liek 3 people who did it and it made there test come out fucked up and possitive for every, idk how much they used though

10. No it doesnt work. I had friends in high school that tried that shit. do yourself a favor and purchase a whizinator. or I guess you can try one of those detox. kits.

11. since you keep getting different answers maybe you should just pick up one of the tests from the store and try it yourself

12. those home test suck, just drink water. worked for me