Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passing A Urine Test On The Spot?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sice, Jul 2, 2014.

1. I know how to pass a test if I have time to prepare but these tests are random and without much notice. Is there something I can keep on me I could use? Looked into powdered urine already but do they make something I can pour into my urine that will clean it? I'm ok with carrying it with me at all times.

2. Look at the Monkey Dong or Whizzinator strap on devices. I've used the Monkey Dong device before and it will easily work for you. About the only time involved would be mixing the synthetic urine powder w/water, injecting it into the little IV bag and applying the heating pad. You can keep it strapped to you all day, the heating pad will stay activated for about 4-6 hours.

I need something that I can have on me at all times during work lol. These aren't monitored and I'm behind a closed door. It's just a simple strip test. Hell I doubt they even care about the heat.

4. Take an empty Elmer's glue bottle, one of the small ones and either sub it with a friend's clean urine or put some synthetic urine in there, strap it to your inner thigh up by your nuts and leave it there all day. It will stay warm, and if you need to test, you just empty the contents of the glue bottle into the test bottle. EZ.