Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passing a random UA

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Chelsea828, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Ok so I have one of two things to do here. First off let me start by saying I'm 115 pounds and my metabolism is fast as hell. Like doesn't matter what kind of edibles I eat or there thc content I will not feel a damn thing...that's how fast my metabolism is. I used to smoke like a freight train a few months ago but I have slowed down tremendously (from 5-8 bowls a day to 1-1 1/2 bowls a day) because I started a really good job and now it's coming up for my drug test...which is a rapid UA. Keep in mind this is going to be random..I don't know when it's coming all I know is its in the next 3 weeks. I've stopped smoking as of March 6. All I've drank is water/green tea (antioxidant) and I'm avoiding all red meats and junk food. Unfortunately I'm eating raw broccoli and kale...greens basically. I'm taking azo pills twice a day. Now do you think I could pass a UA in 2 weeks going this route?? OR should I try to do the upass thing....my only thing with the upass is the temp because I'm tiny would my body heat keep it temp???
    Please help.

Chelsea

2. I think synthetic urine will be your friend in this situation.

3. I'm tiny though would my body heat keep it temp???

4. I'd recommend hand warmers, they generally warm up to the optimal body temperature...

guys can tape/situate it under their nuts, I've done it before.

Females, I assume can do something pretty similar.

5. I get randoms at work that get sent to a lab. I use fake piss and hand warmers. Before I leave the house I microwave the piss for about 10 seconds and then strap on a hand warmer and put them in my sock. I do this every morning.

6. It's ok to reheat it every day??