Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passing a Police Dog with Bud?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TheCollegeStoner, Feb 9, 2017.

1. OK. So hello eveyone im new to this forum. My question though was if i can get past the police dog if i put about 5 grams in a orange pill bottle, and then put about 5 bags around it, and then put it in a soda "Thirstbuster, or Polar Pop" like from the gas station.... what do you guys think? I know it sounds overboard but i live outside the city and the way to my house has a station with one canine. There is also 2 lanes, the dog is always in one lane, so if i go in the other lane with the bud rapped up as i said, do you think the dog will smell it? Thanks for any responses ! :)

2. The nose of a dog is over one-thousand times more sensitive than that of a humans and it does not give a shit what you put the weed in. This is the equivalent of asking whether or not a piece of paper can stop a 50 callibre bullet. Good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Depends on the dog. I've only had a cop put the dog on me once but it was just a puppy ,not trained well at all .I had weed and some unmentionables tucked by me balls and it didn't bark ,the cops cut the seats of my car though .If it is an older well trained dog you will be fucked on the next level even if you have it in 20 plastic baggies

4. I have heard that dogs cannot smell through latex. And am pretty sure.
    One day I had a qp of fire in my pack ,freezer baged and double turkey sacked. Sitting in a park when i spoted a k9 officer walking his dog off the leash... The dog came up to me and i said hi cutey and pet it. Then my friend pet it and the officer said hi and they left. I don't know if the dog picked it up and didn't signal or if it was a drug dog but i was just releaved after that.

5. Probably just a normal canine unit, not a drug sniffing dog

• Like Like x 1

6. 14 minutes 25 seconds into this video, watch it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. WTF? Did you get paid back the money that cost you? I know I 100% would go to court and make sure that happened if it was me. If he didn't find drugs then there's no possible way that could be legal.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks for the comments guys and the video it helped a lot!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Drug dogs can smell weed tightly wrapped in multiple layers of seran wrap and submerged in gasoline. I think they can even smell through a vacuum sealed bag inside of a vacuum sealed bag. They have pretty powerful snooters!

• Like Like x 2