Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passing a Mouth Swab drug test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dronewolf, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Ha thanks guys, bleach totally worked even got my teeth pearly white. But its already happened and I'll have results tomorrow. Essentially I did what dabbz said plus some peroxide.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. my friend at work told us that they had randoms at his old job and a girl was so desperate the she swished block whitener in her mouth...

3. Well I can officially rejoin the workforce! Got a call from employer and start next week no mention of the drug test. I believe its safe to say mouth swab is easiest test to pass. But to save the stress and your gums just stop a few days before. Mouth wash, peroxide, brushing, flossing and you can pass one though if your stuck on a bind!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. @[member="Dabbzfordayz"] you where the only one to give ,me what i needed from all this ima heavy heavy flower an dabb smoker so good look

5. Had a job interview and they told me to come in for a cheek swab test. Stopped smoking 72 hours before the test, brushed my ENTIRE mouth with the toothbrush, used Listerine then peroxide one after the other a few times after brushing and once right before going in. I was also told to drink some soda and swish around so its not obvious you're trying to sterilize your mouth, lol and that soda helps because it changes the ph in the mouth. Got a call two days later saying I passed :)

6. Hey everyone, I've been coming on here(for sometime now) getting advice on getting around drug screening, but this time i need more direct consultation. I recent'y was offered a position after a great interview, at a new company. I expected a call for drug screening soon after. I prepared a substitute and practiced timing the temperature. (that's what i was told would happen) A week passed, no call, so i gave them a call. Got the voice mail, left the message, today (November 13th, 2014) My interviewer calls me back, apologizing and telling me that the process has been changed for that company. i would now receive a mouthswab test on Monday at 10:00am(November 17th, 2014) at the property. Now i am a little nervous, I hear they are easy to pass, but i don't know, as i have never been swabbed. I'm a casual to heavy smoker (2 to 3 blunts a day, sometimes more w/friends) 5'9 160, not much body fat. I have been reading the other post and i see some of the methods you all have used, Some of them i do annually to keep my mouth clean, the bleach I've heard but i don't know about doing, the peroxide, mouthwash, brushing gums and tongue,,but can anyone who smokes about the same amount and has encountered this method of testing give me some advice. I am not smoking anymore until the test. Sunday will be 72hrs. I have peroxide and mouth wash, how true and solid is the bleach method`...i'm willing to try anything .l.really want this job. This is all unexpected. Get back to me..Thanks

7. Ok, I am a little freaked out about the swab test. But my test isn't til the 19th. I have stopped smoking a week ago. Some days I smoke allot, sometimes I go days and don't smoke at all. I will do mouth wash and brushing of coarse. We have a meeting for an hour first. You think the mout wash will hold out?

8. With the event of the new roadside drug driving saliva test i thought the only option was to give up! My mate has put me onto this spray that he says actually works. It's called test-neg.com. Has anyone heard of it an does it work? My mate reckons it,s saved him twice already

9. to be honest bleach will help with piss test ! 1 cap full bleach into 4 bottles of water , you will piss clear and pass the test ! I joined the navy and passed the test after smoking a day before ! Call me a liar at least I got my free college lol .... On a further note the reason I'm replying is best u have the swab test tomorrow ! I'm doing the bleach because if toothpaste can bleach your teeth white why can't bleach itself do it !

Bleach, peroxide , brushing , mouthwash sounds like the most effective I'll reply tomorrow with results

10. I would advise against drinking bleach or peroxide that sounds dangerous as fuck

11. that's good for you ! I just passed the test yesterday !

Piss test

Capful bleach into gallon of water

Swab test

Swish bleach in mouth for 5 secs ! Then rinse before u take it ! Also use peroxide

Don't be that guy/girl who lives in doubts! I tried it and it worked for me no jokes

12. You are entirely at the mercy of the testers. If the use a crappy test that detects down to 25ng then your normally fine the next day as long as yu drink water and brush your mouth and tongue. Here in the UK the police test down to 5ng ..which is tough to beat within 24hours. Bastards! lol

13. Did you ever pass the drug test ?

14. I smoked 2 blunts the night before. And woke up with a message from my HM saying that I needed to go to the office to take a drug test so igs it's a random. I smoked around maybe 12 that night then smoked another mabye 1 going on 2am and I took my drug test around 3p going on 4p . What I did was brushed my teeth several times and used mouth wash several times and chewed to pieces of gum before going to take it . Do y'all think I passed it ? I brushed my teeth so much and used mouth washed so much that my gums hurt now lmao