Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passing a Mouth Swab drug test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dronewolf, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Hi..unfortunately I put myself in the position to ask a repetitive question. Due to all this miscommunication with an employer I smoked today and was called for a drug test tomorrow. Spare me the criticism because I know it was still stupidity to smoke with the chance of a drug test but is the past now. But is there anything to increase my chance of passing. I've read the tips from brushing, mouth wash, altoids, fatty meal. Before this im usually a daily smoker maybe 3 joints a day. I'm worried yet still slightly hopefully I can get around this test. I really just want know if anyone has any success stories along with tips fitting the period I'm in. I really appreciate any advice really, thanks for reading.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #2 BurnAFewDown, Apr 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2014
    Don't quote me because I'm not very familiar with mouth swabs, but ive hear of ppl passing it the same day of smoking if you wash your mouth out, or ppl smoking the day(s) before and passing. Once again idk, just spreadig what I've heard. There not super reliable.

3. Thanks that's what keeps me hopeful I'll pass.

4. ive heard lots of different tricks like brushing your teeth and using peroxide and chewing big red gum (lol). My friend said he just chewed big red before he tested when he smoked the night before and he passed but im not so sure i believe him. I say do everything you've heard. something else you could do is put some listerine pocket strips in your mouth right before the test. let me know how it goes because im worried about a random test..

5. Once again not totally sure, but be careful with mouth wash because there is alcohol in it and you might fail for alcohol, but that would be easier to explain (saying you used mouthwash) than explaining failing for weed. Mouthwash may wash away residue of weed? I have no clue, just a guess

6. When I was getting piss tested I wasn't allowed to use mouth wash the day of testing for that reason, or eat poppyseed muffins haha

7. Thanks fellas. I'll definitely report back if it could help another blade. My window is close to 24 hours more like 20 so we shall see. I do have a thin body type and dentist actually has told me I salivate a lot so maybe thatll help. Thus far ive done mouthwash multiple time, brushes, peroxide, smoke some rets lol. I'll let y'all know tomorrow thanks for the input.

8. Good luck homie

9. Mouth swabs are easy just make sure you give your mouth a good cleaning and you should be home free

10. I too had a friend, and a pretty reliable one at that, tell me that he smoked the day before and passed a mouth swab test.

It should be noted though that he was an occasional smoker (3-5 times a week), so results may vary. 

11. Here in Melbourne, Australia we have roadside random drug tests. My friend drives around with a bottle of clear vinegar and says that if you gargle it the swab won't work... Another theory is biting into an onion haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. I too have heard these now that I think about it

13. My ex had a mouth swab test and she smoked the day before. She thoroughly brushed her teeth before and gargled mouthwash for a decent amount of time before the test.
    She passed.

I smoke on 1/5. I was always taught to reduce fractions.

14. Ha wish I would have seen the vinegar comment sooner. I'll have a final result Thursday. After the comments I'm confident I did all I could. I swished peroxide and mouthwash two minutes before I took it along with three other times just today. Safe to say my gums are pretty raw but will be worth it! It was some sort of test that had to wait for a blue dot to show. Guy didn't seem to care much so i tires to hold it oh my teeth rather than gum.

15. Swish some weak thin bleach around in your mouth for about 30 seconds and gargle. DO NOT SWALLOW whatever you do!

16. that is probably the most retarded reply I've seen. Ever

17. @[member="Potato420"] It was sarcasm man ;P

18. might want to let him know. Especially if he's desperate enough to try it. Never know

19. I smoked the night before, got up and took a mouth test and passed it just fine.

You know that it would be untrue, you know that I would be a liar, if I was to say to you, girl we couldn't get much higher

20. Ok so let me tell you what I did I got a call in the morning from a job site that required a pre employment swab test. I was sweatin it because I had just smoked / took a couple dabs the night before. So I googled how to pass a swab test and here is what I did I brushed my teeth like 10 times back to back lol make sure you brush your tounge under your tounge both sides of your cheeks and your gumms then I went to the store and bought me some listerine strips that you put on your tounge I put one on my tounge,and one under my tounge and the left and right cheek.i did that about 5 to7 times before I decided to walk in and test..... I passed thank god so I thought I'd share my tips it does work and once again I was smoking wax not weed and I'm a daily smoker so it's stronger than weed and I still passed so if you smoked weed the night before or whatever just follow my instructions and I'm pretty sure you should pass too :)

• Like Like x 1