Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

passing a lab dt in a 24 hour time span

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mindtrip, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Some buddys i know are on probation and claim that they smoke the day before the test and have 24 hours to get it out of there system. Whats does the trick to for this?

2. bump.......

3. If they are your buddies why don't you ask them how are we supposed to know what they do?

4. can any professionals help me out?

5. using sum1 elses piss

6. Mad water son. That's all it is. Drink a couple gallons and your good to go.

7. drink detox.. i ve done it .. smoke 15 hrs b4 a piss test

8. Detox. Someone Else's pee .

2 options, other than that, if its a lab test (spiking wont work) you're fucked.

Now go smoke a bowl! :smoke:

9. Azo standard, as Im doing right now, gotta take a DT tomrrow at 6 pm and smoked about 4 hours ago. Ill pass. lol

10. quick fix. google it and any store that sells pipes should have it. its ph is good and you keep the temp up with the provided hot hands.

11. +1

the only sure way to pass.. detox drinks are hit and miss at best.

should run you $20-$30 at your local headshop