Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passing a joint or pipe during cold/flu season

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Headhunterpipes, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Caught a cold 3 weeks ago, it went straight to my lungs or what lungs I have left .
    Little health history (Disabled American vet 100% for my lungs and 100% for my legs ).
    I breath ok for only having 60% lungs left but I get lung infections very easy .

2nd day of getting sick I started coughing up blood ..
    Went straight to my VA doctor and was put on antibiotics, by day 3 I stopped coughing up blood thank God .

Every year it seems I get a cold flu from smoking weed with other people …
    When I first felt sick , I made sure no one smoked after me .

Now I pass the rolling tray to who ever comes visiting and tell them to roll their own joint and smoke it .
    Everyone can smoke their own joint ,, but I don't wish to share the joint I am smoking and I don't want to smoke after anyone else …

Two days ago a lady friend came over visiting ,, she rolled up a joint and was smoking it, by habit she tried passing the joint to me a couple times ,,, and at the same time telling me how she wasn't feeling that well.
    Then she informed me she thinks she might have walking Pneumonia .

My thoughts were thanks allot for coming over and possibly give the same shit she has ....

Straight up I don't want anyone smoking after me, and I don't want to smoke behind other people ..

How do you guys and gals deal with smoking with others during cold flu season ?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Usually I refuse to share a joint with people who are sick, because there are chances that it can be given to me. But again, it really depends on what the person are having. Some can spread while others can't.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. One good thing I have going for me is I have enough weed for everyone to roll their own joint .
    I don't really wish to ever share a joint or pipe with anyone ever again ..

Plus I get stoned and I hang on to a joint anyway and forget to pass it on , just another good reason for others to have their own joint ...

• Like Like x 1
  4. I have never worried about it, but don't remember smoking with anyone with a cold or flu or any infection. Plus I am healthy with a good immune system.I have never worried about germs because it's been a long time since I got sick (knock on wood) and think my immune system is robust from all the contact. I like your solution. And yeah, I'd be pissed at someone who exposed me to any infection.

5. I don't really share anything when I smoke with other people we just smoke a J blunt pipe ect each lol

The only people I share Js with are my plugs & that's only because they skin up a sample for me to try :laughing:

• Like Like x 2
  6. i dont share with sick people. im old and dont want to take the time off work to nurse an illness. if the disgusting sick person wants to smoke i will load them their own bowl or roll up a joint just for them.

• Like Like x 1
  7. #7 GorillaGherkin, Oct 7, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2018
    Roll a few half gram joints and just give em their own. I’d be happy if someone handed me my own.

• Like Like x 1