Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passing a home drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by krazdballer, Dec 18, 2009.

1. #1 krazdballer, Dec 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2009
    I am currently on probation and my P.O. is visiting me at college on Monday. She uses standard home drug tests and does not come in the bathroom with me. I was wondering if i just use water with yellow dye and heat it up to body temperature will it pass. I dont think it could be this easy, but I just had to ask. Ive read the stickys and searched but didnt find anything like this.

Thanks
    Krazd

Ps. If i get a friends urine how long will it last if refrigerated. Ill use a heating pad to get it back to body temp, but will it be fine if it sits for 12-15 hours?

2. There's how to's and how not to's all over here. Search. :)

With that being said. Friends piss in a connie no older than 12-24 ours old... even if it's a home test there's stuff I've read about it possibly causing problems but why risk anything?

You could always flush your system hard with Niacin pills. 500mg pill with every meal. Blast your system with upto 2000mg for a day or two and then don't take any the night before the test and that too I've read will work for you although it ain't the safest route for your liver.

I wouldn't stash it anywhere in the bathroom. Doing so gives her the chance to rummage around first and see if she spots anything.

With the piss filled condom you put it under your sack to keep it warm for body temp which is important with the home test and any test really.Good luck.

3. it will pass but trust me from personal experience it looks nothin like piss. i barely got away with it with my mom and she kept asking me why it looked so wierd.

just hide clean piss in like a empty shampoo bottle or somthing

4. stop fucking spreading this niacin bile, it is purely based on the hypothetical assumption that it cleanses fat of everything thats in it, and its simply NOT TRUE.

heres what to do, drink an 8oz glass of water every 30 minutes or so with a multivitamin in the hours leading up to the test - do trial runs, make sure your piss is a nice yellow. if you can do this successfully you'll be in the clear

5. Just drink a lot of anything and piss alot before the test. I always used orange jucice and milk. Anything that has color to it like pop or gatoraid will work. Just drink everything warm so your piss is the right temp.

6. I would start to detox anyways right now, just drink a lot of green tea, its good for you anyways and pretty cheap to buy, try getting it at a natural health food store they usually have a bigger selection and better prices.

7. drink a shitload of water and or cranberyy juice to dilute your piss and eat vitamin B pills to make it look yellow even though its diluted. It works.

8. your body automatically warms the liquid up. the basis of calories is the amount of energy it takes to warm liquid by 1 degree.

9. It's not "niacin bile" bro. While you say it doesn't work, others have worked with it and passed even with lab tests.
    First hand experience too.
    I should have mentioned throwing in a multi vitamins/cranberry pills and taking a B vitamin the night before to make your piss extra "pissy" plus the whole empty your bladder when you wake up because your bladder would have stored metabolites that could flip a positive test.

Your method will work fine if you got 8 days to flush your system out and then still worry, Niacin ain't fool proof but throwing it in the mix certainly DOES help flush your liver(or is it kidneys) when you need to piss clean.

10. I get randomly tested at home by my parents so i don't have time to prepare and im sick of wasting my money on detox. Ive considered storing clean piss in my bathroom but how long is it good for before it fucks up the test?

11. #12 hillbilly420, Dec 22, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2009

I just know every test I took, the bottle had a thermometer on the side of it. Long story short, I had to take a test without anytime to study for it. Chuged alot of cold liquids within a 1/2 hour. When I handed the lady the bottle, she side it wasn't warm enough. I passed, but it was flagged temp altered. I passed around 30 test by just drinking warm, heavy, colored liquid. Most of the time on a 4 hour notice.

12. #13 Fel.pZ, Dec 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2009

how do you know you would not have passed without it? YOU DONT. The only evidence that you have is that you took it before a test and passed. Let me show you an example of your bullet-proof logic..

"I ate bread every day the week before my piss-test, and passed with flying colors! I recommend everyone eating bread before the test, as it soaks up the THC in your fat. My friend figured this out and it TOTALLY WORKED! Trust me guys, if you wanna pass the test, just eat bread!"

SCIENCE? LOL. who needs that?