Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passing a home drug test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by KingOpo, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Recently I went on a month break. I nded up smoking a few times towards the end and now my gf (who's really anal about weed) offered to smoke with me if I pass a drug test. Now there's no way I pass.. But I have the option of buying the test myself(i already did this). Show her a picture o me doing it and tell her I wanted to try it out because I wasn't sure if it was still in my system from before (all day everyday.) I read putting a little bleach would void it. Would water work too? What is the best way to do this to make th little strip say I passed

2. Also don't tell me I'm a shitty boyfriend.. I know that

3. Get clean piss.. Water just dilutes it and I doubt bleach would work.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I only have to dilute it.. She doesn't have to even see the sample in person

5. Why does she care if ur clean.... If she is going to smoke with u?

6. Chug a shit load of water and juice for a few days then take it or have someone else take the test for you.

Sounds like a test.  Bitches always be testing us

7. buy distilled water
    dip dt stick in it...
    show her your true self buy lying to her
    lose her later when she figures it out
    cry yourself to sleep
    rinse/repeat until you figure out wtf you are doing wrong.

8. Will you get your balls back from your gf if you succesfully pass the test?