Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passing a home drug test....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Scotty J, Jul 29, 2006.

1. Hey what up everyone? So my parents found my pot stast a month ago, and said that i have to take a drug test in 30 days, tomorrow is the 30th day, and i have been smoking strong, so i have a question. Other than mixing bleach in with my piss to help me pass, are there any other ways to clear your piss?

Scotty J

2. Dude you should have been more responsible about it... If you actually wanted to pass you should have at least gave yourself a week break, considering you had a month to prepare. It's EXTREMELY easy to get THC out in a week, but impossible, unless some stroke of luck happends, to get that much out in a night.

You probably shouldn't drink bleach, thats some dangerous stuff. Buy some Surjell, like the stuff used to make jello, at a grocery store. Put that in a cup of water, and drink it. You'll have to drink the chunks too, and it should make you piss a lot. But again, I don't think you're going to pass, maybe make the test invalid, thats not too hard. But passing it is not a very high chance.

3. u can still pass u could flood ur system and take vitamin b12 or u could just flood ur system or use someone elses piss

4. So if i get a clean friends piss today, do i have to put it in the fridge to keep it active, and then submit it to the test, or does the temperature for a home drug test matter also, and how long will my friends piss last for?

5. im damn near positive that wal mart and rite aid and shit like that dont test for temperature. your friends piss will be fine just put it in the bathroom. run it under hot water just incase your rents say something bout the cup bein cold before you put it in the cup. i know your friends piss will last ateleast a day.

6. please help me im taking one tomorrow i need someones help i took a home drug test and it showed pot ive taken niacin and golden seal and have drank at least two gallons of water since friday im a everyday user and im going to loose my job please ive even heard asprin im a very active person and im 107lbs at the most does sure jell work and will they detect any of this shit ive done please respond now im crying and upset

7. dude, ur mum found ur pot....

i think she knows u smoke, why the test?

8. are you serious?