Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passing a hair test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tryin_brian, Dec 21, 2017.

1. So I'm going to be applying to the plumbing apprenticeship program January 23rd of 2018. They do hair testing. I've been clean for 2 1/2 months so far (stopped smoking October 16th of this year). I was an occasional smoker (I'd hit the one hitter, once every morning before work). The union will give me a call back to take the urine test first than the hair test once I pass the written exam. I'm guessing it won't be until at least April or May of 2018 until they do the hair test. My hair is going to have to be 1.5 inches long in order for them to do the test. According to the research I've been doing, that's 3 months. I've already cut my hair once last month and plan on cutting it again next month and letting it grow out.

My question is, I should be fine come April-May when they do the hair test correct? This is a big opportunity for me, career wise and don't want to mess this up!!!

Thanks!!!