Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passing a DT (yes another one of these threads lol)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by As Above So Below, Nov 17, 2010.

1. Yes I know there are tons of threads out there but I think every situation is different.

I just had an interview today and they said I'd have to take a DT today. I applied for this place because they said they didn't drug test, but she surprised me at the interview today. I've been blazing about every day for the past month. What I was wondering was if I could have my friend(who's clean) pee in a cup/medicine bottle and strap the bottle to the inside of my leg before I go in. Once I'm in the bathroom I was going to pour his pee into the cup and then have me pee into the cup, to keep the temperature warm. I am going to drink lots of water so it will be diluted, but will his pee help me pass?

Summary:

Friend who is clean pee's in a med bottle -> strap to inside of my leg -> put his urine in the cup -> have me pee in the cup with diluted pee to keep the temp warm.

Plausible? I can take it whenever today...

2. If your dirty don't piss in the cup man it will come back dirty.

Use your friends piss, I can't give you tips on how to keep it warm because I've never done this.

3. yea dont pee into the cup just use your friends piss and keep it warm by heating it up at home and estimating how long it will take until it is the right temp and thats when you take the DT !!!!:hello:

4. because god knows the only thing I want my kitchen microwave is smelling like is my friends piss.

5. Dip your thumb in bleach about 10 times before you take the test, letting it dry each time. When you're taking the test just piss on your thumb and the bleach will help kill the thc