Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passing a DT and still smoking (not cheating)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Kroatoan95, Jun 16, 2018.

1. So I've been off the green stuff of over 2 and a half months now in anticipation of a pre employment dt. I'm a teacher and have been trying to get a new job for as long as I havent been smoking. So far no luck. My anniversary is coming up in a few days and I REALLY wanna smoke on it.

It took about 6 weeks for me to piss clean and 7 and a half to do it with any type of consistency. I was a heavy user (every day) for like 3ish years with some breaks of 1-3 months. I'm 5 11 235 with a pretty slow metabolism. Basically I'm asking how long would it take for me to piss clean again if I smoked 1 night? I'm thinking like 2 weeks however I'm trying to hear from some people who might have been in a similar situation.

-Thanks weed fam

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Grasscity Forum mobile app