Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passing a drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blackdeath6789, Jun 22, 2011.

1. I am about 5'9, i used to smoke heavily(at least one g a day) and i just recently took 4 hits yesterday after quitting for about 4 days. I weigh 135 lbs, and have a pretty decent metabolism.
    I eat at least 4-5 times a day and never seem to gain a pound. I drink 1-2 gallons of water a day and a glass of Cranberry juice.
    Should i worry about my food intake? keep eating as normal? slow down?:(

Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated. I have an appointment on July 8th(about 2 weeks) and its a MUST that i pass

2. Sorry, I had to report you man lol

Next time, please use the search function. There are way too many threads on here about drug tests...

As for your particular situation, keep in mind THC is stored on your fat cells, so keep on doing what your doing and cross your fingers...

Ive heard nonsense about 2011 drug test being able to tell from 1-3 months or some shit

3. #3 nnunes, Jun 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Keep working out everyday except for like 3 days before the test. Because as you work out you burn fat cells releasing the thc cells into your urine so if you work out a few Days before the test more thc will show up in your urine. But keep drinking water. Just keep eating normal and maybe take niacin or get a detox drink for the day of the test

4. Sorry for the double post, i just needed exact help for my specific situation, this drug test is VERY important to me.
    And thank you for the info. Greatly appreciated bro

5. nyacin and lots and lots of water bro.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. how many a day do u think?