Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passing a drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Teadrinker, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Somebody I know smokes a lot (like everyday), and has a drug test coming up. What should this person do about this? I've heard about drinking a lot of water and b-12 pills, but is there anything else. It is VERY important that this person passes this test.

2. If he smokes everyday, he would have to have at least a 3 weeks, a month at best.

Sorry he is SOL.

3. If SOL means completely f***ed, than yes he is SOL. There is really no other option for him?

4. Tell your friend to pray to the drug test gods.

5. Niacin and cranberry pills will also help. Also plenty of green tea, i'm not saying he's going to pass but he has a slight chance if he has a week and a half- 2 weeks.

6. #8 Potentcy, Jul 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2010
    Not trying to be rude, but no, cranberry juice/pills do not work. It is a huge myth. green tea. myth.

First thing of all, Do not listen to any of these people.
    anyone, and i mean ANYONE can pass a drug test. You must take it very seriously.

What kind of test is it? Saliva? Hair? Blood? Urine?

Most likely, it is a Urine or Saliva test. If it is a saliva test, you are in luck. Simply do not smoke for 3-4 days and a saliva test will come back clean.

Urine? that is a bit more difficult. you have 2 options

Substitution- Get your friend to piss in a cup. Make sure he is clean. better off; make sure he doesn't even smoke weed. Smuggle in, and fill the cup with his urine. You MUST make sure that the urine is at the correct temperature or you will fail the test. Substitution is the only 100% way to pass a drug test. NOTE: (don't quote me on this) drug tests conducted by your employer/potential employer BY LAW MUST BE UNSUPERVISED! (again, don't quote me on that, it's just what i have read many times from many different sources) If the test will be closely supervised, then substitution is not for you.

Dilution- This method is a bit more tricky. You must consume LOTS of water (like a Liter or more) 1 to 2 hours before the test. This will overload your kidneys with water, making your urine completely diluted. when this happens, there is not enough THC metabolites present in the urine to register on the test. NOTE: labs can detect if you have used dilution because your urine will not be yellow (it will be clear like water) to make it yellow, (you already mentioned this), you must take 50-100mg of a B-complex vitamin (specifically B-2) This method isn't a 100% way to pass a drug test, but your chance of passing is VERY HIGH.

I recommend that you prepare for both a saliva test and a urine test if they didn't specify which type of test it would be.

NOTE: I am not a doctor, do this at your own risk as i imagine drinking a gallon of water in one hour is not very health and i am not aware of any potential health risks.

For more information, i suggest you go to this site:
    How to Pass a Drug Test 420.org

He has free information, and a ebook you can buy (i think it's like $17?)

hope this helps
    good luck OP

edit: hey i forgot to mention, if you're told to not eat or drink anything prior to the test, just ignore that, all they are trying to do it get a accurate test result ie. testing positive or marijuana