Passing a drug test

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Red0706, Jan 24, 2019.

1. So I have a pre employment drug test tomorrow that I am using a close family members urine for. The urine was collected about 2 hours ago, and immediately went into a sealed container which I then put in a zip lock bag and is now in my fridge. Catch is, its a 2 hour drive to the place my test will be. First off, should I keep the container on ice for my drive then heat it up with hand warmers, or will it be okay on my person for two to two and a half hour? Also, what are the chances the test will be supervised for a minimum wage city job?

2. Why have you made 2 identical threads ??

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Because I didn't know that I did. Why are you being weird about it and not answering my question?

4. This is really not the best way to get help, I'd say that a little bit om humility might help. If you read the amount of these threads you could probably get an inclination to why he answered that way.

I'm not answering your question because I don't know.

5. Chances are zero for a job like that.
    I'd keep it warm along the way and insure it is going to meet the temp range.

:smoke:

6. I'd keep it between your legs,wear underwear that's tight against the legs,your out of luck if they do a swab and lab test it though.
    I hate how some employers do this shit,its draconian and and none of their business what you do outside of work.
    I lost my job 2 months ago for failing a piss test after passing a swab,got a call today saying if I pass a drug test I get my job back,I would tell them to shove it but its good money and benefits.

7. Thank you.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Its insane. Thank going of the help! They didn't watch and everything seems to go good.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I have a question about paying a test for my Dr. I have prescribed medication that must show on my urine test, and need to cover the marijuana in my pee. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.