Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passing A Drug Test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by grassman33, Oct 10, 2018.

1. I have a drug test in 2 days I have a high metabolism haven't gone past 140 in like 4 or 5 years im 5'6 i have been working out for the past couple weeks haven't smoked since September 23rd should I be good and I did smoke a decent amount it's for a life insurance policy.

2. You and I sound exactly the same. The exact cut off point too when I stopped. I tested myself this morning after not exercising for 24+ hours and with a heavy load of food the night before and lots of water with some overnight while I was sleeping and I passed this morning. I wanted to test myself again because my pee seemed kind of clear this morning and a few hours after my exercise today I tested myself again and my pee came out yellow but came out positive for THC. I'm not sure if the workout caused this or my piss was just deluded in the morning... I'm giving myself another week before I test myself again and cutting off exercise for 24+ hours beforehand and a little less water to see if I pass. If not again, I'll have to try the certo method or synthetic piss.