Passing a Drug Test

Discussion in 'General' started by FlippyDoo, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Hello GrassCity!
    I recently got offered a job through school and I want this job badly however they require a urine test. I didnt stop a month before because I wasnt informed when this job would come to me. I have several questions for you guys.. :confused:
    -I have been hanging with a friend of mine who got into BHO oil and we hung out probably 4/7 days out of the week. And on each of those days we would smoke some from a pen. Does BHO stay in your system longer?
    -I am currently drinking roughly 120 oz. of water and am going to start drinking Green Tea to flush it out of my system as fast as possible, is this beneficial?
    -My friend also got me a QCarbo32 detox drink, does anyone have experience for this? I feel fairly confident in it from reviews I have read but would like some up to date and somewhat immediate opinions.
    -Also have a 1 dollar drug test to check from the dollar store do any of you know if these are reliable?
    -I weigh 220 lbs. and am 6'1" and I am not by any means obese however am somewhat chubby. Just FYI!
    -I stopped smoking everything on 8/31/13 and plan on taking the test on 9/26/13, do you guys think this is enough time to pass the test?

Thank you very much for your time and please respond ASAP!  :)

2. You might not have to do anything if you e been clean since 8/31, but it wouldn't hurt to flush with water and sweat it out a little.

I think you'll be fine