Grasscity - Black Friday Sale - up to 70% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passing a drug test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sensual Koala, Mar 17, 2012.

1. So its St. Patricks day and I really wanna smoke a bowl. Last time I smoked was 52 days ago, I've been working out everyday for 2 weeks(HIIT Cardio) and I have about.. 14% bodyfat.

My problem is that in 2 weeks I start my new job and will be drug tested. I am 90% positive it will be a mouth swab test, in which case I have nothing to fear. But for some reason if I get piss tested do you think I'd be clean? I seldomly smoke, maybe 5x a year. I'm active, I workout fairly often, and I push myself physically even more then usual especially the week after I do smoke.

I'm on the fence about this lol.

2. I have extremely high metabolism and I am very skinny.

I took a drug test 6 days after smoking. Drank 7 bottles of water prior to the test.

Passed. Not even flagged for dilution.

We can't give you an answer, it all depends on how your body decides to work, your pre-drug test measures, and what methods the lab uses for testing.

Although, from what I've read, you will most likely pass.

3. Exactly. You need to look at your life and realize that good ol' MJ will always be around. Why put your job and your life in jeopardy ?

4. True. I decided not to, thanks for the life advice lol.

5. True. I decided not to, thanks for the life advice lol.

6. Don't smoke.. That's how you pass a dt :)